Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hito's box of art - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hito's box of art (/showthread.php?tid=18529)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hito's box of art - Askier - 04-28-2017

Imma third this notion. Cause I do love the style. Plus Hitoshura character is pretty awesome to rp with.

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 04-30-2017

Oh my gosh... Thank you so much everyone!! It is truly motivating to receive such lovely messages! It makes me want to draw more so here is more! <33

[Image: tumblr_op8r79w6tk1uuk1tyo2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_op8r79w6tk1uuk1tyo1_1280.png]

Kataani Hawkeye and Azrat Lariss from Balmung, fellow members of the Collective!

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 05-07-2017

Two more FF14 related sketches!!

First one is Stalwart Diamond, amaaazing femroe who police Ul’Dah and Pearl Lane, a cesspool of crime and illegal fighting. I thought she deserved a gift for her services and amazing roleplay!

Second is my boy Kaz, in his new armor and probably future hairstyle once Stormblood drops! He has changed a lot since he began his descent into the dark arts and the corruption of the Collective.

[Image: tumblr_oplvlk9Xji1uuk1tyo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_oplvlk9Xji1uuk1tyo2_r1_1280.png]

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 05-07-2017

Another quick post to add a new portrait to the collection! This time, Zalitai Dalamiq, archmagister of the Collective, a powerful and stern au ra! ;3

[Image: tumblr_opm870rCcH1uuk1tyo1_540.png]

RE: Hito's box of art - Lihli - 05-08-2017

Gonna fourth that commission thing. I love your style! Would totally get cute goth-catte pictures from you.

RE: Hito's box of art - Bishido - 05-08-2017

(05-07-2017, 07:27 PM)Hitoshura Wrote: [Image: tumblr_oplvlk9Xji1uuk1tyo2_r1_1280.png]

Oh, hell yeah. That's badass. Shame on me for not stealing you away for some RP. Awesome art as always!

...Gonna stop haunting your thread. I'll see myself out.

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 05-08-2017

(05-08-2017, 01:27 AM)Bishido Wrote: Oh, hell yeah. That's badass. Shame on me for not stealing you away for some RP. Awesome art as always!

...Gonna stop haunting your thread. I'll see myself out.

You know you can just leave me a message whenever I'm around silly! xD
Also, keep haunting my thread. My best friends are ghosts! T v T

@Lhili and those interested: Thank you so much for your support and interests guys! It's truly awesome! Not sure if I'll be opening commissions soon though. No promises. I already have a lot to draw and I might give priority to the people in my FC and those I RP with first.

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 06-21-2017

Many people will hate this character but I myself LOVE him. There is one thing he says that really made him important to me and for that, he is deserving of a drawing. 
[Image: tumblr_orwze8Tv3u1uuk1tyo1_1280.png]

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 06-26-2017

New drawing of Kaz Ashura, the character I currently play on Balmung!

Enjoy!

[Image: tumblr_os63bmfYJg1uuk1tyo1_1280.png]

RE: Hito's box of art - Araatan - 06-26-2017

That new one makes me think of Slaanesh. I love it.

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 06-27-2017

(06-26-2017, 09:30 PM)Araatan Wrote: That new one makes me think of Slaanesh. I love it.

Yes. Yes. YES.

Kaz is very similar to Slaanesh as he will try to make people reach wanton freedom and pleasure, often leading to a degradation of character both physically and morally.

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 07-09-2017

[Image: tumblr_osuf4sFMux1uuk1tyo1_540.png]

So… I had an idea and I had to put it paper cause I’m trash ;P

The Ananta are all females but what if one of them would identify as a male? Would he be beaten and exiled? Probably maybe! So I designed this trans character with rags and bandages and he would be a lone traveller and archer.

There. Take this SE for taking cute snekboys from me! Ah!!