Hydaelyn Role-Players
Am I in the right place? >.> - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Am I in the right place? >.> (/showthread.php?tid=1859)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Am I in the right place? >.> - Aysun - 04-11-2013

Oooh, fresh meat. >D

Make sure you sign up for the beta if you haven't already (and remember that NDA!). Browse around the wiki if you wants to read about some of the characters.. and make one yourself when you come up with one! : )

There's a Skype chat that we use for socialization/shenanigans if you're interested in getting to know some of us OOCly til release.~ Also a non-canon IC pub RP set up in Skype if you want to try out your character(s)!

RE: Am I in the right place? >.> - AeroCura - 04-11-2013

(04-11-2013, 09:25 PM)Aysun Wrote: Oooh, fresh meat. >D

Make sure you sign up for the beta if you haven't already (and remember that NDA!). Browse around the wiki if you wants to read about some of the characters.. and make one yourself when you come up with one! : )

There's a Skype chat that we use for socialization/shenanigans if you're interested in getting to know some of us OOCly til release.~ Also a non-canon IC pub RP set up in Skype if you want to try out your character(s)!
*falls over* wha??  Hey do you know if you have to sign up for each beta or if you get in to  all of them with one acceptance thing?  I got  in the last  beta but I  never got an emai for this next one  :/   

Plus, what's NDA? do I need to fill it out or something?  :0

RE: Am I in the right place? >.> - Aysun - 04-11-2013

(04-11-2013, 09:30 PM)AeroCura Wrote:

*falls over* wha??  Hey do you know if you have to sign up for each beta or if you get in to  all of them with one acceptance thing?  I got  in the last  beta but I  never got an emai for this next one  :/   

If you were in the 1.0 beta (the original game) or the ARR alpha version, you do need to re-sign up for this current ARR beta test. The US site is here. When you're accepted they'll email the address you have in your square-enix account, so make sure that is up to date.

NDA is the non-disclosure agreement that you agree to when you join a beta. It is, basically, something that forces you not to share information/opinions about what is happening in the beta, or in SE's case, you can't even say you are in the current one until they lift the NDA.

RE: Am I in the right place? >.> - AeroCura - 04-11-2013

(04-11-2013, 09:33 PM)Aysun Wrote:
(04-11-2013, 09:30 PM)AeroCura Wrote:

If you were in the 1.0 beta (the original game) or the ARR alpha version, you do need to re-sign up for this current ARR beta test. The US site is here. When you're accepted they'll email the address you have in your square-enix account, so make sure that is up to date.

NDA is the non-disclosure agreement that you agree to when you join a beta. It is, basically, something that forces you not to share information/opinions about what is happening in the beta, or in SE's case, you can't even say you are in the current one until they lift the NDA.
eep  ;-;  sounds ominous. I think I did that tho cause I played last beta jus fine. I don't really look at stuff I jus click 'I agree' lol  Big Grin Big Grin

hey thank u for all the info!  I gotta get to the wiki and study me up some lore. Tongue

RE: Am I in the right place? >.> - Anzio - 04-12-2013

Welcome to the site. Smile

RE: Am I in the right place? >.> - AeroCura - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 07:21 AM)Anzil Wrote: Welcome to the site. Smile
Thanks! Big Grin Big Grin