Hydaelyn Role-Players
Legion of Solace Linkshell - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Legion of Solace Linkshell (/showthread.php?tid=18606)

Legion of Solace Linkshell - Lucius Ignatius - 02-21-2017

"A new dawn breaks, as the Empire, though beaten back by the forces of the Warrior of Light, still looms in the far uncharted reaches of the world.

The legions of Garlemald were dealt a fairly heavy blow when the Black Wolf fell, yet they aim to strike back, with even greater and more formidable power in the times to come. Ala Mhigan refugees continue to cling to hope, and pray that Rhalgr will allow them to retake their homeland--by any force necessary.

But with more opposition, comes even a more stalwart defense.

The Legion of Solace, founded by a young Garlean pure blood defector and his friends who had given him a chance to prove himself, aims to create this legion as one of the many shields and blades in this on-going war. As well as provide solace--a home and family, to those who need shelter from Garlemald and its legions.

Ala Mhigan refugees, Doman refugees, even Garlean defectors would be welcomed with open arms, as long as they have proof that they have Eorzea and the city-states well-being in mind.

The Legion of Solace would also offer magitek to aid those who would need aid--limbs, body parts, and more. This would also include supply of war-machines, such as magitek armor to other smaller city-state aligned groups for a bit of leverage in the war.

So will you lay down and allow the Empire to enslave us all, or will you fight for your freedom?"

ABOUT

Currently the linkshell 'Legion of Solace' serves as an OOC linkshell that connects to the Legion of Solace FC. We aim to make this LS a 50/50 IC and OOC LS later on as the RP around the formation of the Legion of Solace becomes more solidified. As of right now, it is purely OOC for the members and friends of the Legion of Solace FC, but we are taking people who are interested in becoming FC members, just know that recruitment and RP surrounding the FC will be very slow, as I am in my last semester of college until May 27th, so I am devoting most of my time to that. Other RP will be around, but FC-related stuff may not come until a little later.

FEATURES

Legion of Solace is a 50/50 IC/OOC Linkshell. We will be interchanging OOC and IC once the FC itself gets more solidified, and the Linkshell will be an IC one given out by Lucius when the time comes. For now, it is primarily OOC for friends and members of the FC. Read 'ABOUT' for more information.

RULES

Please see Rules tab on this thread before asking to join.

HOW WILL MY CHARACTER FIND THE PEARL IC?

Right now, it is undecided. It will be given out by Lucius at some point when things are getting solidified. Further information will be given when the time comes.

HOW DO I GET IN?

Please get a hold of Lucius Ignatius In-Game. You can also message these people:

- Soran Naere
- Fan'rei Shain
- S'raku Tia
- Kohda'to Relanah
- Arylisse Dayhelm
- Rokka'sae Dhni

Some do not have permissions to invite, however they can pass on word that someone is looking to join. You do not need to be a part of the FC to join the LS, but it is preferred. If you are looking to join both the FC and LS, please fill out an application here: www.guilded.gg/#!AiYEY5YkEd

You may also post in this thread and I will try to check it every so often. I apologize ahead if I don't see it right away. Feel free to poke me in my inbox here if you can't get me anywhere else!

RE: Legion of Solace Linkshell - Lucius Ignatius - 03-14-2017

[[Post saved for immediate news]]

Note: We are still looking for people, and we are Rank 8 as an FC!

RE: Legion of Solace Linkshell - Lucius Ignatius - 04-04-2017

Still alive and kicking! We've slowly begun to take applications into the FC. If you are looking to join, there will be RP, just nothing particularly FC-centered until after our pre-FC event concludes (which you can take part in!). This should be beginning soon, and it is a collaboration between Arylisse Dayhelm and myself. The ending should be sometime around mid July or Early August. Stay tuned!

RE: Legion of Solace Linkshell - Khaal Morthos - 05-07-2017

New to balmung was looking for a LS and i do enjoy your RP theme. would be willing to talk and would love to join up.

RE: Legion of Solace Linkshell - Lucius Ignatius - 06-14-2017

Hey there everyone!

Things haven't panned out too well getting off our feet, so we will be closing down for the time being overall-- the FC will no longer be taking members, as will the LS. I apologize for the inconvenience for those of you who may have been thinking about joining us. There may be a chance we may end up reviving once things get sorted out better, but for now it will be closed.

Kind regards,

Lucius Ignatius