Hydaelyn Role-Players
[CLOSED] Eltheia's art thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Eltheia's art thread (/showthread.php?tid=18729)

Pages: 1 2 3

[CLOSED] Eltheia's art thread - Eltheia - 03-03-2017

Hi everyone!! *__*

I'm opening up commissions which will help me stay subscribed to FFXIV but which will also help transfer my alt to Balmung where some of my friends are at..!! (curse you Balmung for never opening. YES I'M LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT NOW)

[Image: aeri_by_nieruu-db3ck37.png]

WAIST UPS - 36USD (PayPal fees included)
One character only--(sample above!)
No BG/simple diamond shape BG
A file in .png will be given

MORE ART
Show Content

SAMPLES/COMMISSIONS
Show Content

COMMISSION POLICY
- Commissions are meant for personal use only. 
- I'm free to decline your commission if I feel like it's beyond my ability or my comfort zone; such as commissions with too many details or with a character my drawings skills can't reach up to.
- I may ask for fees if I accept your commission and your character has too many details.
- I can take up to 4 weeks before finishing your commission. Please keep that in mind! I'd be thankful for your patience.
- I'll most likely post the drawing on twitter and/or deviantArt.
- I won't start working on your commission until payment was made.

THINGS TO KNOW
- I do not know how to draw mature and/or muscular males. (To put it simply, my art style is more of an anime 'bishojo'/'bishonen' style as you can see above!)
- Please provide decent references of your character and their ouftit; and the desired expression you want them to have + any feature I should be aware of.

SLOTS
1. Roen
2. Livia

WAITLIST
1. Edvyn
2. Myrrdraal

There will be halfbody commissions and maybe even couple commissions if I feel like I can handle more! I'd like to start as easy as I can for now though. (Which is also why I'm only taking two slots at the moment! ;____;.)

Thank you for passing by!~

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - GhostlyMaiden - 03-03-2017

These look beautiful! I will certainly contact you in the future for commissions. ^_^

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Maia - 03-03-2017

May I please reserve a spot for a waist up commission? It would be more of a "bishonen type," so I think it would be in your wheelhouse!

I'm at work and on mobile right now so I can't send the details right this instant, but I can when I get home in a few hours. Moogle

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Serenity - 03-03-2017

Can I request one for my Lalafell?

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - RavieRaptor - 03-03-2017

Can I take a spot too please? Big Grin

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Ruran - 03-03-2017

Ah! I love your style, and just barely missed a chance at a slot!

Good luck with commissions, you'll do great! I will be watching closely for another opportunity. +_+

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Eltheia - 03-03-2017

Hello! I just woke up, so I apologize for the late replies--I didn't expect to gather that much interest!

(03-03-2017, 09:50 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: These look beautiful! I will certainly contact you in the future for commissions. ^_^

Thank you for your interest! *__*

(03-03-2017, 11:45 AM)Maia Wrote: May I please reserve a spot for a waist up commission? It would be more of a "bishonen type," so I think it would be in your wheelhouse! 

I'm at work and on mobile right now so I can't send the details right this instant, but I can when I get home in a few hours. Moogle

Take your time and good luck at work--! I'll await your DM!~

(03-03-2017, 12:15 PM)Serenity Wrote: Can I request one for my Lalafell?

Hello, of course! Please DM me the details of your Lala~

(03-03-2017, 12:45 PM)RavieRaptor Wrote: Can I take a spot too please? Big Grin

Ahh I apologize; all the spots have been taken but I'll make a waitlist and notice you of further commission openings if you're interested in it!

(03-03-2017, 12:56 PM)Ruran Wrote: Ah! I love your style, and just barely missed a chance at a slot!

Good luck with commissions, you'll do great! I will be watching closely for another opportunity. +_+

Thank you for your interest and support! I can put you in the waistlist--then notice you whenever I open my commissions again, if you're up for it! *__*

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Ruran - 03-03-2017

(03-03-2017, 05:17 PM)Eltheia Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 12:56 PM)Ruran Wrote: Ah! I love your style, and just barely missed a chance at a slot!

Thank you for your interest and support! I can put you in the waistlist--then notice you whenever I open my commissions again, if you're up for it! *__*

Of course! Sign me up please! :D

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Shoshopu - 03-03-2017

Hello! May I be put on the wait list as well, if slots are full? I absolutely love what I'm seeing here.

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Eltheia - 03-04-2017

(03-03-2017, 07:59 PM)Shoshopu Wrote: Hello! May I be put on the wait list as well, if slots are full? I absolutely love what I'm seeing here.

Hi, and thank you for your interest!! You have been added!

I also added other people who asked to be put in the waitlist..! *__*

Please note that slots are meant for people who already paid! In case anyone has been wondering about the empty spot; I'm still awaiting confirmation from a customer.~

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Eltheia - 03-04-2017

(Double posted as a mistake on my part, sorry..! The result of staying up all night //laughs;;.)

EDIT: I'll take advantage of that double posting mistake by adding a drawing I just finished! It's my friend's character whom I've drawn before with my au'ra..! 

[Image: arathorn_by_nieruu-db35e5l.png]

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! - Serenity - 03-04-2017

That last spot shall be mine!

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Ayaka - 03-04-2017

Ooooo look at those fanceh arts *__* .... And damn cheap too wow xD (Also can relate with art for subscriptions haha)

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Eltheia - 03-15-2017

(03-04-2017, 07:18 PM)Ayaka Wrote: Ooooo look at those fanceh arts *__* .... And damn cheap too wow xD (Also can relate with art for subscriptions haha)

Ahh sorry for the late reply but than you!! <3 I'm glad you understand ahaha as a simple student I have to find ways to pay for my gaming time;;

Also sorry to everyone for my lateness in general, I'll reply to my DMs as soon as possible. I'm about to finish my last commission from the first batch!

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Eltheia - 03-15-2017

EDIT: Laughs sadly about how I handle forums. My apologies for double post again, I always mix up the edit button with the reply button. I'll try to be more cautious next time!

A commission for Maia--thank you again for commissioning me!

[Image: maia_by_nieruu-db27uoz.png]

Commission for Serenity; done! Thank you for commissioning me!

[Image: serenity_by_nieruu-db35e47.png]