Hydaelyn Role-Players
[CLOSED] Eltheia's art thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Eltheia's art thread (/showthread.php?tid=18729)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Eltheia - 05-25-2017

Hello! I'm back from a semi-hiatus! Big Grin

I finished my two last commissions, so they're open again! However I'm only going to take one slot, due to a growing to-do-list. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to claim the spot!

Ellmida
[Image: ellmida_by_nieruu-db7dszh.png]

(Second commission from this batch will be posted once I get the commissioner's OK!)

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! [1 slot] - Liriell - 05-25-2017

Your style is so perfect and cute omg

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! [1 slot] - Eses Fafa - 05-25-2017

Alright, THIS is adorable. I so wanna get in on this.

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! [1 slot] - Puppet-kun - 05-26-2017

You're art is wonderful, how does one go about acquiring a slot? Sign me up.

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! [1 slot] - Eltheia - 05-26-2017

(05-25-2017, 12:29 PM)Liriell Wrote: Your style is so perfect and cute omg

Ah thank you so much!! Went through your gallery and your art is really cool *__*

(05-25-2017, 03:26 PM)Eses Fafa Wrote: Alright, THIS is adorable. I so wanna get in on this.

Can't wait to see your character! Big Grin (And my apologies for replying late to your DM, timezones can be such a bother sometimes!)

(05-26-2017, 01:01 AM)Puppet-kun Wrote: You're art is wonderful, how does one go about acquiring a slot? Sign me up.

Thank you for the interest! You'll just need to send me a DM with reference pictures of your character~ However the last slot may get taken soon, so I can always put you in the waitlist and notify you when I open my comms again. Big Grin

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions open! [1 slot] - Athil - 05-26-2017

Your drawings are great! You are very talented. Big Grin

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Eltheia - 05-31-2017

(05-26-2017, 06:25 AM)Athil Wrote: Your drawings are great! You are very talented. Big Grin

Aah, thank you for the nice message! Big Grin

Here's the latest commission I finished (and mentioned in one of my other posts), for Ruran!
There's also a version without glasses ehe~

[Image: ruran__glasses__by_nieruu-dbadwe4.png]

Now working on the next!~

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Eses Fafa - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 05:46 PM)Eltheia Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 06:25 AM)Athil Wrote: Your drawings are great! You are very talented. Big Grin

Aah, thank you for the nice message! Big Grin

Here's the latest commission I finished (and mentioned in one of my other posts), for Ruran!
There's also a version without glasses ehe~

[Image: ruran__glasses__by_nieruu-dbadwe4.png]

Now working on the next!~
Oh boy oh boy..

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Eltheia - 06-23-2017

Last commission done for Eses Fafa! Thank you everyone who commissioned me!~

As for right now my commissions are closed but the wishlist is open for whoever who would want to get noticed whenever I open my commissions again. Big Grin

[Image: eses_fafa_by_nieruu-dbdn113.png]

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Enrik - 07-07-2017

I would definitely be interested in a commission if you ever open them up again!

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Eltheia - 07-08-2017

(07-07-2017, 12:11 AM)Enrik Wrote: I would definitely be interested in a commission if you ever open them up again!

Ah of course! I'll put you in the waitlist and send you a message whenever I open them up again! Thank you for the interest~! Big Grin

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Liriell - 07-08-2017

Just curious, how do you do the lineart? It's so light and soft and nice... your style is truly amazing

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Eltheia - 07-09-2017

(07-08-2017, 06:23 PM)Liriell Wrote: Just curious, how do you do the lineart? It's so light and soft and nice... your style is truly amazing

Oh I usually (and slightly) use the blur effect on photoshop to make my lines look softer Big Grin Usually on a duplicate canvas because you don't want it to be /too/ soft neither. Also if this helps, below is my brush's settings on SAI, though they don't really have anything special to them..! Thank you again for the compliment it means a lot!!

Show Content

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Vincent Sarkoza - 07-09-2017

are commissions still open? I'd like to request one as well Smile

RE: Eltheia's art thread; commissions closed! - Liriell - 07-09-2017

(07-09-2017, 01:41 PM)Eltheia Wrote: Oh I usually (and slightly) use the blur effect on photoshop to make my lines look softer Big Grin Usually on a duplicate canvas because you don't want it to be /too/ soft neither. Also if this helps, below is my brush's settings on SAI, though they don't really have anything special to them..! Thank you again for the compliment it means a lot!!
Show Content

Thanks for the tip! I'll try that out, seems really useful. About the brush, I don't use SAI, but looking at the settings I think I can translate them to photoshop. Hopefully with a few adjustments I won't feel so unsatisfied with my linearts...