Hydaelyn Role-Players
Role Players on Cerberus found! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Role Players on Cerberus found! (/showthread.php?tid=18730)

Role Players on Cerberus found! - Kingraw93 - 03-03-2017

So recently I did some looking around on the internet and like I thought I found very little in the terms of rping on Cerberus, so I took it into my own hands!!
I've recently been going round to heavily populated areas and using /shout to send a message to all players letting them know to /tell me if interested and I'll invite them to the linkshell! 
So far I found twelve others! (13 including myself) which are always active and ready to RP! 
So if you're interested and on Cerberus just pop your name in the comments and I'll invite you to the linkshell! 
I'm bringing RP back to Cerberus!!

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Ysolda Merwin - 03-03-2017

If there's RP going on in the EU realms, I'm all for it! I only have one character on Cerberus but it's a copy of one of my current RP characters so there are no problems there (even better she's at lvl 50 so once I power through to HW I can get her the class I want her to be!)!

If you see Ehmra Elldi around Cerberus, throw me an invite to the LS! We'll make an RP realm out of it yet. Big Grin

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Kingraw93 - 03-04-2017

(03-03-2017, 11:58 AM)Ysolda Merwin Wrote: If there's RP going on in the EU realms, I'm all for it! I only have one character on Cerberus but it's a copy of one of my current RP characters so there are no problems there (even better she's at lvl 50 so once I power through to HW I can get her the class I want her to be!)!

If you see Ehmra Elldi around Cerberus, throw me an invite to the LS! We'll make an RP realm out of it yet. Big Grin
Hey! 
Just wanted to make sure I have invited you to the linkshell for the RP! If I have I'll be home by 11pm tonight so we can RP then if you'd like ^^

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Logmog - 06-16-2017

I didnt do Rp since WoW Bc and dont have that much experience with it.
But if you are fine with that just invite me. I really want to start doing that again.

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Crystal Chronicler - 06-16-2017

You make it sound as you've found life on Mars.Tongue

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Nessie - 06-29-2017

Oh! It does seem like life on Mars to me too, as I can't seem to find anything at all, so please add me? I haven't even had a chance to RP on FFXIV for now haha
My name is Nessie Walker ^^

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Kingraw93 - 06-29-2017

Awesome! I'll add you all into the linkshell when you're online! In game my name is Rai Dragneel so send me a tell when you're online and I'll add you in ^^

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Weiss - 09-02-2017

I would be interested in joining in! If you don't mind a newbie RP'er, that is..
My IGN is Weiss Loire

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - mintchoklad - 10-02-2017

I'd be very interested in joining! 

In game name is Ruka Fujibayashi ~

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Kingraw93 - 10-02-2017

Hey guys!! 
I'm really glad a lot of you have found this page! If you're still looking to RP then make sure you add me in-game! The times I'll be online will be before 2pm and after 10pm and Tuesdays and Saturdays I'll be on most of the day depending on what I'm doing. 
If you're interested still add me (Rai Dragneel) and we can sort some RP stuff out ^^ 
My FC is also looking for new members which will also include Rpers

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Raven Darkbuster - 10-03-2017

Hey there i am currently looking for an rp partner on cerberus i am a miqu'te boy and im looking for a either cat girl hyur or au ra girl partner the name is Raven Darkbuster :3

RE: Role Players on Cerberus found! - Astral Seraph - 10-30-2017

Hey, I'm looking for roleplayers...

Oh wait. RAI. I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE ON HERE.

I was genuinely going to post a reply, until I looked at other replies, and noticed your in-game name :')