Hydaelyn Role-Players
[New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=18792)

[New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung - AishaHeartfield - 03-09-2017

Hi there! 

My name is Aisha Heartfield, a White Mage Midlander Hyur from the Balmung Server. I am new to the forums, but I hope to be able to explore my character creatively and interact with the community in positive ways!

MMORPG background
WoW, Elder Scrolls, Rift, FF, Runescape, Eve, Ragnarok Online, Tera + so many more.

--RP experience
I've been roleplaying on and off since I was 9 years old playing on the old school MUDs! I'm 25 now.

--Character ideas/info
To be decided. Part of the reason I've signed up here is to get acquainted with the lore so that I can create my character properly.

--How did you learn about the coalition?
A friend who is established on the server sent me a link to the forum to help me in creating my character and learning more about the lore and community.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
Heavy roleplay. Otherwise I will be doing PVE content with my Free Company which I associate with on an OOC basis (My character will not be associating with any particular Free Company)

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

Sure! I am currently studying my Bachelor of Nursing to become a Registered Nurse while also preparing for graduate Medical School entry at the conclusion of my degree. I am also technically Australian! But all my friends are US/Canadian so here I am on Balmung!

Very happy to meet and make new friends,

Cheers!

Aisha Heartfield

RE: [New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung - Amnesic - 03-09-2017

Hey there and welcome to the RPC, Aisha!

I can't meet you in-game and I'm not as much of a lore wizard as some are here, but feel free to ask anything! I'd suggest heading off to the Lore Discussion/Character Workshop page to get help with your character designs and, if you want, you can make a post in the Making Connections page to find some people in-game to roleplay with.

I won't ever be around Balmung, but if you're thinking about forum RP, just send a message and we can talk!

RE: [New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung - Thunderbolt300 - 03-09-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

RE: [New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung - Kazukata - 03-09-2017

Welcome aboard the RPC! If you haven't found it yet, check out the character workshop subforum and make a thread there. Most, if not all of our resident lore gurus keep an eye on that subforum, and they do a great job getting people's characters shipshape and lore-worthy. At least, they did with mine.

Again, welcome aboard!

RE: [New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung - Deahfel - 03-09-2017

Hello and welcome to the RPC and Balmung!

RE: [New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung - AishaHeartfield - 03-10-2017

Hi Everyone!

Wow Big Grin Thank you for the warm welcome. I'll definitely be making use of that workshop forum for sure. I really want to make sure that I can develop my character in lore-abiding ways!

I can't wait to begin writing,

Cheers!

RE: [New] Roleplayer I White Mage I Hyur I Balmung - Ligardian Dreamer - 03-11-2017

Hello, and welcome to Balmung and the forums!

I recommend checking out the communities' Lore Discussion for your lore needs as well! The other forums under Community could also help too!

May the path you choose be filled and blessed by the light of the crystal!