Hydaelyn Role-Players
Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell [Faerie] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell [Faerie] (/showthread.php?tid=18877)

Pages: 1 2

Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell [Faerie] - Darth Bathrobe - 03-17-2017

Ever wanted to find RP on Faerie, but with no luck?  Want to organize events, or learn tips and tricks for better rp?  Well, then, welcome to Roleplayers Realm,.  We're dedicated to creating a RP community on this most accepting of servers.  Our rules are simple: Treat people with respect, and Speak no Spoilers.  We already have a small, but active membership.

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Delis - 03-20-2017

Helo! I am interested in joining the linkshell my in game name is Mari Yumishi

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Darth Bathrobe - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 04:10 PM)Delis Wrote: Helo! I am interested in joining the linkshell my in game name is Mari Yumishi
Ok, I'll look for you in game

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - astrofloof - 04-03-2017

I'm interested in joining the linkshell as well! (P'zhen Tia)
What time do you generally play at so that I can be on then/get a hold of you?

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Darth Bathrobe - 04-11-2017

(04-03-2017, 04:49 AM)astrofloof Wrote: I'm interested in joining the linkshell as well! (P'zhen Tia)
What time do you generally play at so that I can be on then/get a hold of you?
I'm on during the day weekdays, and roughly noon to 8:30 Pacific some weekends.

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Gryphon762 - 04-17-2017

Hello. My friend and I just started playing and were looking for role players on Faerie. We're completely brand new to the game though and really don't know our way around yet. I'm not even sure what a linkshell is. But, we're eager to learn and get into contact with some people that can show us around! 
Cactuar

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Darth Bathrobe - 04-20-2017

(04-17-2017, 09:30 PM)Gryphon762 Wrote: Hello. My friend and I just started playing and were looking for role players on Faerie. We're completely brand new to the game though and really don't know our way around yet. I'm not even sure what a linkshell is. But, we're eager to learn and get into contact with some people that can show us around! 
Cactuar

In FFXIV, a Linkshell is essentally a custom chat channel which a person may be invited to join (but cannot join otherwise.)  If you look for me in-game (Na'tali Misah,) send me a /tell, and I can shoot you and your friend a friend invite and linkshell invite.  (Any meber of the Linkshell can inite if yiou approach them first.)  Also, a littletip. You can setyour search info so that, instead of the New Player leaf emblem, that you have the RP tag next to your name, which tells peokle that you are seekign RP. Bear in mind that different players want different sorts of RP...

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Sirsnack - 04-23-2017

Hey I'm a experienced player looking to get into RPMy in game name is 
Lady Refia
I might send out tells to the others In here to try to get in a linkshell quicker.

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Typhune - 05-02-2017

I'm super interested and would love an invite! (Hiro Bairon)

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Darth Bathrobe - 05-10-2017

Sorry for getting behind.  A week and a half of health issues will do that.  We now have a website, shared with my Free Company, at http://vgo.enjin.com.  Please feel free to register, and be sure to let me know when your online times are.  Also, I'm going to try and get a list of current members up.  Everyoine on the Linkshell should be a leader, and can invite new members.

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Cynae - 06-03-2017

Hey there, I was wondering how this community is going? My boyfriend and I are wanting to move to a server with RP (we're currently on Cactaur) but the two big ones are closed off for who knows how long. We're hoping to find a nice little community some new people can get involved with. Smile

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - moogsy77 - 06-12-2017

I would love to join, im new to the game.
Am on Ragnarok, PS4 EU.

IGN Moogsy77

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Darth Bathrobe - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 10:31 PM)moogsy77 Wrote: I would love to join, im new to the game.
Am on Ragnarok, PS4 EU.

IGN Moogsy77
Unfortunately, we're on Faerie...

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Lavirai - 06-22-2017

Hello! 

My in game name is Lavirai Aislynndel and I would love to join your linkshell if you'll have me!!

Thank you!

RE: (Faerie) Roleplayers Realm, a new RP linkshell - Lavirai - 06-22-2017

Hello! 

My in game name is Lavirai Aislynndel and I would love to join your linkshell if you'll have me!!
Faerie server, on during mornings and evenings typically. 
Thank you!