Hydaelyn Role-Players
Idea: moon cats clan - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Idea: moon cats clan (/showthread.php?tid=18918)

Idea: moon cats clan - Voji Masika - 03-22-2017

I apologize for my English because it's not very good. Should ask understanding come up I will again different formulation end speaking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
the idea came to me to create a moon seeker clan with the aspect that you live differently than other clans. I've seen a garment piece earlier what reminded me a little of an Indian tribe, what brought me to this crazy idea. Normal seeker do not live in a clan like the Suncats but still I wanted to get rid of the idea and who has interest off white maybe somebody.

Preliminary frame I got it so the clan somewhere in ul'dah lives and respects the laws of nature. In harmony with the animals and creatures and if praktieziert also secretly a little magic and Alchemy.

We would root intern students first nue to take and isolated those who here are wrong and don't know exactly where they belong to.

I would want to not only determine what's the rank and title of the individual cats.I have me have to think about how it came about that has established itself so that the Stam's sense making.

But I'm happy to help me and inspire me.

I have all kinds of RP as long as the RP is partner to agree and does it bother anyone else, or it fits into the plot of the RP. =)

I know a tribe of the server Shiva who has been fighting because it was not openly said.

And I would like to exclude anyone even if I can please not everyone.

I hope you understand me a little bit.
Otherwise asks, or what do you think of the idea and would have on something like this interest you?

Voji

RE: Idea: moon cats clan - Thunderbolt300 - 03-22-2017

More master-race is never a bad thing! Wink You'd be surprised how many Miqo'te love using that poncho chestpiece, too. 

That said, there are two "clans" here on Balmung I know of: the Morbolvine Clan (which is much more wilderness, wild, traditional Miqo'te) and the Shroudwolf Clan (which is more progressive, a bit more civilization-focused, but still loosely tribal). Both of these FC's are actually fairly heavily intertwined both in leadership and interactions. 

Shroudwolf is linked in my signature, and Morbolvine doesn't currently have any active RPC posts advertising them (but they are definitely active in-game). Their most recent post is here in the archive: 

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=7564

This is not to say you shouldn't try your idea, though! There's a LOT of Miqo'te on Balmung, and there's certainly room for new entries aplenty. That said, if you're squeamish or unsure about leading and being responsible for an FC, either of these might present a good option for you instead. Aside from that, looking at other "clans" here on Balmung will probably give you some ideas of your own and ways you can make your own clan unique in its own special way!

RE: Idea: moon cats clan - Voji Masika - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 04:50 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: More master-race is never a bad thing! Wink You'd be surprised how many Miqo'te love using that poncho chestpiece, too. 

That said, there are two "clans" here on Balmung I know of: the Morbolvine Clan (which is much more wilderness, wild, traditional Miqo'te) and the Shroudwolf Clan (which is more progressive, a bit more civilization-focused, but still loosely tribal). Both of these FC's are actually fairly heavily intertwined both in leadership and interactions. 

Shroudwolf is linked in my signature, and Morbolvine doesn't currently have any active RPC posts advertising them (but they are definitely active in-game). Their most recent post is here in the archive: 

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=7564

This is not to say you shouldn't try your idea, though! There's a LOT of Miqo'te on Balmung, and there's certainly room for new entries aplenty. That said, if you're squeamish or unsure about leading and being responsible for an FC, either of these might present a good option for you instead. Aside from that, looking at other "clans" here on Balmung will probably give you some ideas of your own and ways you can make your own clan unique in its own special way!

Hey thanks for your reply. 
Ah I mean not only the poncho which is really nice but too expensive much more I mean a shell with something with nine Weltenim name I remember no more. But it looked like a colorful Indian costume. The Shroudwolf clan I've seen to me since the time zone has irritated rather me because I'm from Europe and there stop which is specified by North America. =)

RE: Idea: moon cats clan - Voji Masika - 03-23-2017

I have found the garments that I meant.
On something I thought costume as a clan.
Clan robe

I've also seen that many have seen the post but unfortunately except a person no one told something which I find quite a pity. As if it'd interest anyone. =(

RE: Idea: moon cats clan - Zeryxis - 03-23-2017

It's not perhaps so much there's no interest, but that they might not have any input at the time. It's only been a couple days so far, and wile you have a starting base for some ideas, it's needing further developed first before anyone might go "yeah that sounds like something I'll devote time to!"

Just keep working at your idea, refine and add to it. The best part about putting up ideas, is you can see if anyone goes "no you mean X thing not that" or "this might work better".

A general idea isn't a bad thing, either, but to really get people invested, they want to see more thought and work into it, to show the starting person is dedicated to their plan.

Some suggestions: possible clan names, get some ranking laid out, even if just by what is expected of them, what kind of skillsets and responsibilities each rank needs, a general rule layout. This will give you a decent base to start off from, and allow you to build more thoroughly into your idea.

RE: Idea: moon cats clan - Amnesic - 03-23-2017

I've been meaning to get around to posting on this thread but I've had my hands full with handling forum roleplay to the point I haven't been able to welcome people to the RPC. I like this idea, but I'm locked to external means so I can't really do much to help you.

There definitely needs to be more player made clans around as well as more homes for Keepers. From what I know, they tend to be less common.

RE: Idea: moon cats clan - Voji Masika - 03-23-2017

Hey, thanks for your answers. 
It was also rather dadrum me as I said whether the interest there is to look around to see whether it would be rewarding it continue to work and build the concept out. ^^