Hydaelyn Role-Players
Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) (/showthread.php?tid=18924)

Pages: 1 2

Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-23-2017

Plot 33, 7 Ward, Mist

Sunday the 26th and Saturday the 1st @ 7pm Each day!

"Some paths we walk are etched by cobblestone walkway's, while other's are worn by the many steps that have pressed upon them. We are those who have chosen to walk our own path by the blessing of Oschon's own divine grace."

What are our Open Houses Like?

What you can expect when you come to our small Head Quarters located in the Mist. Is not your typical Open House. We are looking to meet explorer's, Adventurer's, The Faithful and the Non-Faithful. We look to seek other Free Company Leaders, Leaders of Linkshells and those who have no home at all. For what purpose? We hope to build bridges, and hope to start networking among those who arrive. So how do you plan to do this?

Free Company Leaders and Linkshell Leaders will be invited to a Round Table Discussion in one of our Private Chambers. Here we can bring up idea's as a collective to brainstorm future cross-over missions with one and another (Events). Open up dialogue to let those present know what your free company is all about or Linkshell and begin breaking down some of the walls of segregation as we strive to create long lasting friendships. Those who do attend I will provide a Link pearl to so we can remain in contact after the meeting is concluded.

Those without a Home
. We will have our downstairs specially designed to house 'booths' on which you can visit each and speak to representatives from the Free Companies and Linkshells Present. We do have limited space for this though so we would ask those Linkshell Leaders and Free Company Leaders to post here if they are interested in recruiting in one of these booths in character. This will allow untagged players to interact with FC Reps and Linkshell Reps in character. I would strongly recommend for those FC's involved and those Linkshells involved to designate a Second in command or a officer to handle this portion of our Open House.

We have room for four Free Companies or Linkshells (or combination of) to attend each night. If you'd like to represent your Free Company or Linkshell please post here and on which night you'd like to host. We do have a common's area near the booths too so people can enjoy drinks and talk among each other while waiting.

Sunday's Listings
Booth One - Outlander's [Their Recruitment Thread]
Booth Two - Hydaelyn Protector's LS [Their Recruitment Thread]
Booth Three - Bloodstone Consortium
Booth Four - Knights of Eorzea

Saturday's Listings
Booth One - Sentinel Ordo Silvae
Booth Two - Unoccupied
Booth Three - Unoccupied
Booth Four - Unoccupied

If this becomes something, we may try to do this once a month for companies without a Plot to give them space to recruit. What those who have booths may want to do is setup a party and invite the person to the party so they can talk with a bit more ease.

Questions? Comments?

Please post here or feel free to add Ryslo Suramlo in game, which I will be available all day Friday and Saturday. I will respond as Quickly as I can.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House - SafetyGoggles - 03-23-2017

Is this IC or OOC?

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 11:23 AM)SafetyGoggles Wrote: Is this IC or OOC?

This will be done In Character.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - lyrax123 - 03-23-2017

Hello! The Outriders are totally interested. What date would this be in? Thanks!

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-23-2017

March 25th, 2017 - 7:00pm Eastern Time 

-Or-

April 1st, 2017 - 7:00pm Eastern Time

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - lyrax123 - 03-23-2017

Would the times be the same on Sunday's ?

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 12:56 PM)lyrax123 Wrote: Would the times be the same on Sunday's ?

Yes, Sunday is the same - 7:00 PM Eastern Time

(03-23-2017, 01:00 PM)Ryslo Suramlo Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 12:56 PM)lyrax123 Wrote: Would the times be the same on Sunday's ?

Yes, Sunday is the same - 7:00 PM Eastern Time

Cool! Sign up the Outriders for Sunday the 26th then.

Np! Your all set, your booth is reserved.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-24-2017

Just giving this a healthy bump. We got one free company to commit so far and I just really wanna stress that this'll be a great oppurtunity for those without FC's to come check out some in person as well as those with FC's to check out some Linkshells! So if your a FC Leader or a Linkshell Leader we hope you'll sign up and if your tagless or looking for more IC linkshells that'll you come to stop by.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-25-2017

Just a Reminder; The Image at the top is incorrect! Our Event is for tomorrow. I'm removing the picture as it was a fatal error. Its tomorrow Sunday and the following Saturday. I made the image after an 8 day stretch at work so ...that was terribly my bad.

Sunday the 26th and Saturday the 1st we will hosting these events. @ 7pm Eastern each day!

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Deahfel - 03-25-2017

Go ahead and sign me up for the Hydaelyn Protector's LS on Sunday.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-26-2017

We have Two Free Companies and a Linkshell showing up for tonight @ 7pm. If you know anyone that is untagged and looking for a place to RP, tonight would be a great time to come to the designated plot Plot 33, 7 Ward, Mist. Please if you know anyone or see anyone this is a great chance to meet some RP leaders face to face and get to know a little about their organization.

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-26-2017

We would like to thank the following Free Companies and Linkshell for their participation in tonight's event that went extremely well!

Outriders
Hydaelyn Protectors
Blood Consortium
Knights of Eorzea

Thank you for all those who attended as well! You made it a memorable first event and we've already began to make plans to rotate where this is being held for next Month between the above participants. Also thank you to KOE members tonight that filled roles like Guard Duty, Bar Tending, Greetings and Booth Tending. Anyways, We have one more coming this Saturday for anyone who missed it! (Aubriene, Bard, Knife, Sehra, Keelindsey, Avelyn, Waht'ya and Nuala)

If your Linkshell or Free Company is interested in This Saturday's Event please post here and we'll make the room necessary so you can be part of this growing partnership.

Deahfel, N'aomi, Ryslo, Dylofen

These four will be setting up a time to meet to discuss future ventures between their organizations over a good hot meal! Come Join the conversations!

RE: Knights of Eorzea - Formal Open House (In Character Event) - Ryslo Suramlo - 03-27-2017

Added the Free Company: Sentinel Ordo to our First Booth for April 1st, 2017.