Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More (/showthread.php?tid=18927)

Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Shona - 03-23-2017

Hey there!

OOC info: I am new to the server, and hoping to find some patient characters to RP with! I dabbled with RP in WoW, but for the most part I would simply watch and play a background character, as that is what I feel most comfortable doing, however this time around I would like to actually participate!

IC info: Shona here is a widow, having lost her husband a few months prior to now. She was always on the shy side, but being devastated by her husband's death has left her even more of a recluse. She is still in the grieving process, but is trying to get out more, as that is what she believes her late husband would have wanted her to do.

A gentle and patient character may fit with her story and growth, and even potentially become a romantic interest.

Meeting Shona: We could set up our characters meeting at a bar or RP event. (There are a few events today (Thursday the 23rd) that I am planning on going to!)

Thanks for reading and see you in Eorzea!

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Serenity - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 01:29 PM)Shona Wrote: Hey there!

OOC info: I am new to the server, and hoping to find some patient characters to RP with! I dabbled with RP in WoW, but for the most part I would simply watch and play a background character, as that is what I feel most comfortable doing, however this time around I would like to actually participate!

IC info: Shona here is a widow, having lost her husband a few months prior to now. She was always on the shy side, but being devastated by her husband's death has left her even more of a recluse. She is still in the grieving process, but is trying to get out more, as that is what she believes her late husband would have wanted her to do.

A gentle and patient character may fit with her story and growth, and even potentially become a romantic interest.

Meeting Shona: We could set up our characters meeting at a bar or RP event. (There are a few events today (Thursday the 23rd) that I am planning on going to!)

Thanks for reading and see you in Eorzea!
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=14877&pid=237993#pid237993

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Thunderbolt300 - 03-23-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

Can't promise you any romantic connections, but the Coven tavern will be doing our regular open RP night this evening and you're certainly welcome to come by! You're also welcome to run into Kasi as well, who is more of a wandering mercenary, trader, cook, and occasional bartender. She's pretty pro-Miqo'te, so her disposition tends to be very strong towards her kin.

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Lady Whiteraven - 03-23-2017

Meeting at a bar?? Sounds right up Ben's alley already! Smile

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Kohaku - 03-24-2017

If your only looking for males I cant help you out romantic wise, only in a friendly way. Otherwise we could set something up.
OOC: Aoi is kind of shy as she's been alone since she left Othard, and has been in a bit of the same recluse personality and tries to appear a little abrasive but is secretly much softer on the inside and has a fascination with music and strives to protect those she gets close to, (as few as those may be)

I was also planning on attending "singles night" so take with that what you will :p

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Shona - 03-24-2017

Hi everyone and thanks for your replies!

Shona will definitely be attending single's night, but a simple friend would do wonders for her! Possibly even be the one to convince her to go to said single's night.

Aoi! Music- Maybe if there is an orchestrion at the event they could both be at it and discuss music for a bit. Big Grin (I havent decided what shona will wear yet lol! I am very happy even if they just talk as friends Big Grin)

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Kohaku - 03-25-2017

Feel free to add me sometime if you want to talk about it more, and sounds great! Big Grin

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Kazukata - 03-25-2017

Kazukata is still clinging to his dead wife and probably never letting go, so I can't offer much in the way of romance, but as a fellow widower, there's plenty of room for companionship as the two support each other in their shared misery. Check out his wiki below, see if there's something there that interests you.

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Deahfel - 03-26-2017

Hey Shona,

My character Deahfel is always looking for more people to to go to events with and socialize with. She enjoys making friends and would want to support Shona as she progressed through her story. We could meet up at an event/tavern night or Deah is always hanging around the Canopy in Gridania. She is currently taken romantically, but she is certainly gentle and patient when she needs to be.

Let me know if you are interested and we can set something up.

RE: Miqo'te Widow Attempts to "Get Out" More - Lan Darklyn - 03-26-2017

Hey there! If you are looking for something fun to do tomorrow that will help you meet some new folks I recommend heading over to the Rendezvous Host Club opening. 
http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/calendar.php?action=event&eid=840
I promise that you will enjoy this event! (Shameless plug since one of my character's is in it))