Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] (/showthread.php?tid=18982)

Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - Oleandre - 03-28-2017

I've been on Balmung for around a year or so now, but am just now getting around to setting up shop here on RPC.  My character is Oleandre Torchier, a Wildwood Elezen, a geometer, and the Creative Director of Palazzo Aldenard, a Performing Arts Center/Opera House RP venue.  I've met a good many of you, but to those I haven't met yet:  hey! I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some more of you here or in game in the near future. 

For now, I'd like to invite you to poke me in game any time if you'd like to say hi or if you'd like to know anything about Oleandre or the Palazzo.  Always looking for new friends and RP connections.  Annnnnddd we are recruiting.  I've posted something over in the FC connections sub-forum.

Take care,

Dustin/Oleandre

RE: Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - Thunderbolt300 - 03-28-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

Building up a free company can be quite an undertaking, so best of luck! If you're looking for potential connections, the Coven is usually looking to employ some entertainers for regular events and tavern nights. Granted, of course, the Coven isn't just any normal old tavern, either...

RE: Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - Oleandre - 03-28-2017

Hah, that is no understatement.  I've got experience officer-ing in the past, but about 2 months ago or so I started the FC after I received a ridiculous out-pouring of support for an idea to have an Opera House on Balmung.  So far it has been both rewarding and challenging.  Our first event will be held in April - flyers/announcements to come soon.  Hoping to have our first show, Maria and Draco, open shortly after Stormblood!  We don't discriminate - good performers are good performers!

RE: Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - Parvacake - 03-30-2017

Hey! Your name sounds very familiar and happy to see more folks putzing around Smile

RE: Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - Deahfel - 03-31-2017

Hello and welcome to the RPC! I have been hearing a bit about your group from one of your performers that I occasionally RP with. I must say I am very much looking forward to Maria and Draco. Looking forward to checking out the show and any other events you guys put on.

If you ever want to RP sometime feel free to send me a tell or message here. Hope to see you around and best of luck!

RE: Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - SapphireSkylines - 03-31-2017

Welcome to RPC! Hope you enjoy your time here.

RE: Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - Oleandre - 04-01-2017

Thanks so much to everyone for the kind and welcoming words and I'm pleased to hear that our message is getting out!  I'm so excited myself, we have a kick off Masquerade Ball on 4/22 - 8-11pm EST - LB W9 P28 - Flora and Fauna themed.  I'll be posting a flyer today both here and on my tumblr pages (and adding it to the event I created on the calendar as a placeholder)

I'm always looking for good RP so the same goes for you.  Feel free to hit me up here, in game, tumblr, or discord if you happen to use it!

RE: Hi, Hello, Hey! [Balmung] - Sileas Bishop - 04-08-2017

Hi, hi! You had me at masquerade! Heart I will for sure be there, as well as any of my fellow masquerade lovers that I know of. I'd love to know more about your FC in general, (as a leader myself) it sounds exciting! I'll be sure to keep tabs on that event and I'm sure when the time comes it'll be a wonderful time! Moogle