Hydaelyn Role-Players
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell (/showthread.php?tid=18997)

Pages: 1 2

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 03-31-2017

So some of you might be playing that Fire Emblem Heroes mobile game.

I am not. Cause I can't handle more than one.

I am not ready to become a whale (ie help keep the games finances up) but I am a dolphin HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEE

Sorry, y'all just missed out on FFXIV Raid, Y'shtola's the 2nd best healer in the game only to Refia with DualCast.

Anyway, anyone else playing?

Tactics' Orlandeau is very good.

Friend ID?

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - H.H. - 03-31-2017

i drop around $300 a month into the pit that is idol hell

me irl

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 04-02-2017

Talking about the Love Live one or a different one?

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Gabineaux - 04-02-2017

[Image: 8yp7gY5.png]

She has no idea what Balmung has done to her Miqo'te family.

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 07:46 PM)Arvid Greave Wrote: [Image: 8yp7gY5.png]

She has no idea what Balmung has done to her Miqo'te family.
Grats!! Did you also pull enough for her wand and shit? I had to use lapis refills on orbs to get the last Hide of the Guardian to make her wand 5 hours before the event ended ; ;

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 04-04-2017

[Image: WfnnJDy.jpg]

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Gabineaux - 04-04-2017

I got her from points I didn't pull her and I somehow had enough mats to make all her stuff. I started making a second accessory for her but I'm not sure if she can wear two. I'm an Exvius noob lol. Hoping to get that katana from red orbs but I spent so many red orbs awakening my other units.

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 04-04-2017

Oh yeah I meant pulls from the orbs since it was the only way to get her.

I hope you get it!!

I made the equips my priority so the mats for awakening are... at the bottom and I'm scrambling to buy them. Cause I need 3* and 4* awakening mats mostly. I am missing shit cause I haven't done the STORY LMFAO

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Gabineaux - 04-09-2017

I only ever do the story if it's 'do 3 story quests a day' and even then I might just hit up earth shrine exploration twice instead. I don't want to hit the no-lapis wall :'D

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 04-10-2017

Not sure if I understand correctly.

The story gives you at least 250 lapis per day just for doing story. Every time you clear a stage you get 100 lapis plus the bonuses so you should be able to get 250 per day. Spending at least 5 arena orbs at the arena nets you like 40 lapis a day.

So you at least get a daily half off summon or you can use 300 lapis right now for the metal eggs.

Metal eggs summoning has given me shit like Metal Gigantuars, burst pots, megacites, gil snappers. On top of being new, I should be getting comparable equips from the egg event. Second Knife is an inferior Dual Wield, especially useful as new non-TM farming, f2p or just dolphin players. Which is what's what to do with NRG at the moment. I'm using the NRG to get the eggs and progress through the story. (I haven't been doing much of the explorations either, I missed Shiva,Golem,and Ramuh and had to get them on Sunday.)

Plus I need these nice +10% accessories while I don't have some good ones D:

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 05-26-2017

I hope everyone who plays had a fun time with the Vision of Bahamut Trial and Raid! They fixed the rankings the last day after bots swarmed by injecting max dmg without even logging into the game etc.

I know some orb lapis refills were done so I hope you didn't get kicked out of the reward tier.

My Orlandeau merc is going to reach 900+ ATK whenever I get Demon Mail, Black Cowl, and Balde Mastery done so if you want to friend me lemme know. If you want to bypass the friend unit list max, fb friends are unlimited afaik.

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 05-30-2017

Titan Raid: Friday June 2 1:00 - Friday June 16 0:59 PDT
Titan Trial: Friday June 2 1:00 - Friday June 16 0:59 PDT

Summon:
Y'shtola, Minfillia, Thancred, Papalymo and Yda!

Papalymo TMR: Mag+20% HP+10%
Yda TMR: Boost Physical ATK evasion ATK+15%

Type-0 Judecca Event ends June 2
So does the Summon Banner.

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Erah'sae - 05-30-2017

Just noticed this thread.  I started playing right at the tail end of the Ifrit raid.  Just long enough to go "Well, Y'sholta would have been nice."   Maybe I'll pull her with this titan raid.

Now dolphining along with Xon and Zyrus and a Minfilia who I can't six star.  (Hopefully her limited upgrade items come back with Titan).   Currently have a six star Xon as the companion.

Hit me up if you need a 100% paralyze or his loot bonus.

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Kage - 05-30-2017

All of the items should be coming back for Y'shtola and Minfilia! ^_^

Let me know if you want to friend me so I can add as a favorite and give you my ID.

Currently I have king set up as my companion for people to do the Judecca event and farm with bonus (with Odin 2* for his Bladeblitz cause King's attacks ARE SO SLOW OMFG). Otherwise I'd have this Orlandeau.

Orlandeau 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Genji Blade +107ATK
Left Hand: Excalibur +120ATK+Light Element
Head: Black Bandana +12ATK+20DEF+100%Sleep
Body: Force Armor +51DEF+13SPR+10%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Ifrit's Claw +30ATK+20%Fire+100%Blind
Accessory 2: Radiant Egg +10%ATK+10%DEF
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Large Sword Mastery +50% ATK w/ Great Sword
Ability 3: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Ability 4: Quick Assault +30%ATK +10%Evasion
Pot Stats: HP: 60 MP: 65 ATK: 34 DEF: 0 MAG: 0 SPR: 0
Esper: Odin HP:5000 MP:3900 ATK:6000 DEF:4200 MAG:2000 SPR:2200
Total Stats: HP: 5203 MP: 246 ATK: 877 DEF: 249 MAG: 144 SPR: 151

In about a month give or take, I'll have Black Cowl, Genji Glove (80%), Blade Mastery (80%), and I've been told I'm being a chicken on tackling Parade of the Possessed so I should also have Demon Mail. Which should put my Orlandeau at 990-1000+ ATK.

Then I could have a Noctis that looks like this.
Noctis 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK+Light Element
Left Hand: Fryevia's Needle +92ATK+112MAG
Head: Black Bandana +12ATK+20DEF+100%Sleep
Body: Brigandine +41DEF
Accessory 1: Radiant Egg +10%ATK+10%DEF
Accessory 2: Magical Egg +10%MAG+10%SPR
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Follower's Oath +10%ATK/HP
Ability 3: ATK +30% +30%ATK
Ability 4: ATK +15% +15%ATK
Pot Stats: HP: 50 MP: 15 ATK: 10 DEF: 0 MAG: 25 SPR: 0
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 4887 MP: 239 ATK: 644 DEF: 221 MAG: 325 SPR: 191
I'd need to get Sakurafubuki (only 30%) and 2 more Quick assault (only 1 more is at 21.9%)... a Blade Mastery and another Black Cowl ><

RE: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Mobage hell - Erah'sae - 05-30-2017

Ye gods, how does one actually farm these trust rewards?  They seem to go up painfully slow.

My Xon is only at 380 attack and he's my hardest physical hitter currently.  Zyrus is doing much better at 495 magic, but I got his TMR more or less free from the Bahamut raid.