Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Intermission - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Intermission (/showthread.php?tid=1902)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Intermission - LandStander - 12-11-2013

(12-11-2013, 12:27 PM)Aysun Wrote: If you want an invite, please search for and contact one of the numerous sack-holders in game! We often don't check this to search for people looking for invites.

[Image: snicker.gif?w=245&h=300]

RE: Intermission - C'kayah Polaali - 12-11-2013

(12-11-2013, 12:27 PM)Aysun Wrote: If you want an invite, please search for and contact one of the numerous sack-holders in game! We often don't check this to search for people looking for invites.

Well, if you insist... Angel

RE: Intermission - Xenedra - 12-11-2013

As Aysun said, I don't normally check this post for pearl requests. Please contact someone in game for a pearl Smile

RE: Intermission - Merri - 12-11-2013

(12-11-2013, 01:17 PM)LandStander Wrote:

[Image: snicker.gif?w=245&h=300]

[Image: 6YIP9zG.gif]

RE: Intermission - Xenedra - 02-01-2014

As of February 1st, 2014, there has been a second culling of the presumed inactive members! I take periodic screenshots of who is online in both the shells and make a list of those online after about a month. Those that never appear on the screenshots are booted!

It is, unfortunately, not a perfect system and as such my list may not have your name on it as someone who is active!
If I kick you and you ARE active and would still like a pearl, just let me know I made a mistake and I WILL invite you back, with many apology hugs and apple pie! PLEASE do not be offended!

The following are lists from intermissions 1&2 of those who have been kicked. If you see your name and want a pearl please let one of the leaders on the main page post know!

Int1:
Meia Sunstrike
Vaelyn Nykah
Eric Verus - You were totally on my on list! Why did I kick you? Find name didn't work, sorry! ; ;
Tosheden Muramasa
N'klas Tia
Niklaus Lucin
Isobeau Mauvaix
Niteshade Runesoul
Ithki Rhaksal
Rhashi Nefhys
Mirion Black
Z'aniyah Jhamei
Rhu'to Brom
Aries Laharl
Zart'ir Arashi
Koen'a Rem
Tael Aeril
Ducard Alvare
Malheureux Rafale
Shoulou Wuwei
Anselmet Barbossa
Zathe Grey
Draiken Hawke
Jack Barton
Gerris Blackwater
Momo Kikimo
Dais Pavel
Renaise Galwind
Nashri'a Ilhakyan
Quinn Blade
Otho Rowntree
Bronwyn Walpole
Waeland Royce
C'hito K'yzen
Rinha'li Dhavha

Int2:
Naruru Naru
Ishiko Kameko
Felix Sideris
Edgar Callant
Aldianaux Montavon
Riva Banari
Evelaide Rhynn
Amyshia Ravenwood
Zarek Windsoul
Zaeira Sntyrr
Thya'to Zhwan
Phae'ra Nireath
Ruhi Niyati
Enzaux Demosi
Akiri Cloudsong
Luna Sterling
Soleil Sterling
Myal Somatahr
Loic Frosteye
Davian Ackerman
Leonceault Oirellain
Kysh'to Bajhiri
Oriane Poisson
Agimond D'rugare
Sylviel Sorel
Kelenae Sharan
T'aemi Kesrin
Jhien'li Biehza
Ventus Zeruel
Armin Whiteblade
Kaeless Grayald
Rhimi Zhwan
C'dhen Tia
N'hald Tia
Solkasha Blynfyrsyn
Ovjal'a Mhakara
L'olh Nunh
Rinette Molkoh
Lolotaru Lalataru
Thundering Hammer
Miina Arelli
Euan Teague
Nantain Valeriant
Iasonoux Guerre
R'kyshka Sihn

RE: Intermission - Nebbs - 02-01-2014

(02-01-2014, 09:24 AM)Xenedra Wrote: As of February 1st, 2014, there has been a second culling of the presumed inactive members! I take periodic screenshots of who is online in both the shells and make a list of those online after about a month. Those that never appear on the screenshots are booted!

You have too much time on your hands! 

Heart hugs Heart

RE: Intermission - Almil - 02-01-2014

Hey..... how come I didn't know about this linkshell? o.O  
*pokes Merri....pokepokepokePOKE*

RE: Intermission - Ellavione - 02-21-2014

It would be great if I could be added to the linkshell. Being new to the server and all! Could you send a pearl to Ellavione Bourdeaux

RE: Intermission - KitKat - 02-24-2014

Can I get an invite to this on Katja Wynter? I'm on most days from late afternoons-late nights eastern US time.

Xenedra got me an invite. Thanks!

RE: Intermission - Z'attana Mitnu - 03-15-2014

Hiya! I was told I could get a pearl for the OOC RP Thing here Big Grin I'm on Sokiki Soki right now, so I would love an invite when ya'll get a spare moment <3

RE: Intermission - Xenedra - 03-15-2014

To repeat, it's up to those looking for a pearl to contact the leadership in game. We won't be keeping an eye out for you, sorry!

RE: Intermission - Xenedra - 08-22-2014

Sometime very soon we're going to do a shell purge and smoosh. The process is going to involve getting rid of the old shells completely and making a new one. Those online at the time can immediately get a new pearl. Everyone else please hit me up for a pearl if you want to continue using the network. Other leader names will be posted at the time of execution.

RE: Intermission - Xenedra - 08-22-2014

Intermission has been nuked! We've merged with "Open RP"! Hit me or any of their leadership (you can find them on their page) for a new pearl if you'd like to keep in contact with the ooc rp finding community!

RE: Intermission - Xenedra - 08-24-2014

Bump! See the above post and/or main post for information on where intermission has gone!