Hydaelyn Role-Players
Heroes of justice and cold-hearted crooks! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Heroes of justice and cold-hearted crooks! (/showthread.php?tid=19038)

Heroes of justice and cold-hearted crooks! - Strawberrycake - 04-05-2017

Basically I'm new(ish?); like I used to play about a year ago (but only for like two months, didn't really have time to dive into rp), but now I'm back, hey! And lonely.
So my character Mikh'a is a small-time Lominsan pirate thug scumbag type- for now, at least. Development should occur.

I'd love directions towards friendly/good linkshells and fc's (there's so many to sift through, orz). I'm all about the heavy rp and all the themes (minus erp. no thanks).

Ok but the point of my post is dear Mikh'a needs friends (and enemies!). Pirates, mafia types, criminals in all shapes and sizes are the type he'd be hanging out with.. But also cops, vigilantes, warriors of justice! Because he'll no doubt be getting in their way. Beat him up, it's fine. He deserves it.

I'm gonna try networking too, but it's a pain when you got no contacts as of yet. So hmu on Mikh'a Galanai in-game if you want! Or here.
Here's his wiki page, too: beep boop

RE: Heroes of justice and cold-heart crooks! - Thunderbolt300 - 04-06-2017

Hey there!

I homed in on the whole "looking for mafia and criminal connections"- you might want to take a gander at the Mischief's Coven Tavern, which is a front for organized crime- the mob, pretty much. Although recruitment is closed for the time being, you're welcome to visit the tavern as much as you like and make connections there! The tavern itself is a public RP spot over in Lavender Beds, Ward 12, Plot 50. Tonight is our open tavern night as well, starting at 6:00 PM CST. If you want to get a backroom meeting with one of the mob bosses, you just order a bloody mary from the bar. 

In any case, best of luck wherever you end up!

RE: Heroes of justice and cold-heart crooks! - Silfur - 04-06-2017

Hi, I don't know if you're interested in RPing with individual characters or if you're only looking for group RP but I think Mikh'a and Kiht'to could have an interesting dynamic.

They both seem to have a few things in common, such as; being Keepers, living in Limsa, piracy and money problems. There is a possibility that they could have worked a job together at some point.

Personality-wise they seem the total opposite of each other (Kiht'to is very much stuck in the past and much of what he has done recently is just 'going through the motions'.) and I'm certain they would most likely clash but I'm guessing it could be quite fun to RP.

If you're interested I have some notes on Kiht'to in a Google doc here.

RE: Heroes of justice and cold-hearted crooks! - Faye - 04-06-2017

Hello there, welcome back! My RP partner and I play some mafia/criminal types. Big Grin I'd love to RP sometime!