Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hullo. u3u - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hullo. u3u (/showthread.php?tid=1912)

Pages: 1 2

Hullo. u3u - Lin - 04-23-2013

Hello! My name is, as it says on the tin, Lin (or Lindsi, if you prefer!) and though I've been roleplaying in some capacity practically since I started using the internet, I am all but completely new at roleplaying on MMOs. u_u;

I've been interested in the scene for some time, however, and have rolled on a few rp servers on games like GW2 and Tera but I can never quite get up the nerve to actually join in, haha. So I'm hoping that XIV will be different, and that trying to immerse myself into the community before the commercial release will help me get over being shy.

I beta tested and played 1.0 but never really got all that far into it, partially due to my work schedule making it difficult to catch up with the friends I was playing with at the time (working weekends while everyone else has them off tends to put a damper on most gaming get togethers, unfortunately!).
But I'm really excited about how ARR is turning out so far, and the name lore on the lodestone forums really enticed me into wanting to try to play around in the world. Blush

It's nice to meet you all, and I hope that we all get to play together. Moogle

RE: Hullo. u3u - ZinJaeger - 04-23-2013

Welcome aboard Lin,

looking forward to getting to know you :-) You seem friendly,
so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Xenedra - 04-23-2013

Allo, allo. Do not be afraid! We're excited to have you here! Please join in! Please, please, please?

Welcome~!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Eva - 04-23-2013

Welcome to the RPC! I know there's a number of folks who works weekends as well and there seems to be a good amount going on during weekday evenings from what I experienced on 1.0. So I don't think you'll have too tough a time integrating, but you will probably have to be a little proactive. That said we most of us don't bite.

And we do have sweets and other treat with which to bribe~ Angel

I hope to see you around Eorzea and hear more about your character!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Weffrey - 04-23-2013

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Lren - 04-23-2013

Welcome to ze community! If you ever get the urge to give TERA another shot, I play on the RP server under the same name. Can understand it maybe a little intimidating when watching other RPers but trust me, most don't mind a little random interaction :3 This goes for all MMOs!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Yssen - 04-23-2013

Welcome to the community! Nice to meet you!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Deirdre - 04-24-2013

Welcome! Let us know if you have anyyyyyy questions!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Varus - 04-24-2013

Don't be nervous! RPing is really fun once you get into it! If nothing else, you can peg me or another else to RP 1 on 1 and we can work something out to get you used to it!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Anzio - 04-24-2013

Welcome. Smile Hope you enjoy your time here.

RE: Hullo. u3u - AeroCura - 04-24-2013

Hey there! welcome to the site! Big Grin Big Grin  I know what you mean about being too nervous to try RP before. I was like that when I played Aion.  Tongue It's easy, dont' give up! Thumbsup

RE: Hullo. u3u - Luka Paluka - 04-24-2013

Hello! Welcome to the site!

You're more than welcome to Roleplay with me! The offer's open, so shoot me a PM if you ever feel like it! I also own GW2, so we can give it a shot over there, or on skype/through PMs if you'd like!

Let me know if you're up for a go! I don't mind helping you get started. Big Grin

Enjoy your stay!

RE: Hullo. u3u - Arlon - 04-24-2013

Welcome to the site, Lin! We have many people who are just now dipping their toes into roleplaying so dont be shy. We will help anyone ease into it.

RE: Hullo. u3u - Aysun - 04-24-2013

Welcome! : )

RE: Hullo. u3u - Lin - 04-24-2013

Oh, wow. Sorry for the slow response time, but!

Thank you all so much for the very warm welcome!! Heart