Hydaelyn Role-Players
Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections (/showthread.php?tid=19228)

Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - Conor - 04-27-2017

Hello again, making connections forum!

I'm back again, looking for a little something new to add some spice to my RP life! Without going into too much detail about his past, I'm looking for a few new or old connections for Conor, my loveable and scruffy thief. I'm open to previously established connections, new acquaintances, in-game or Discord RP, all kinds of things really! I'll do grimdark, funny, relaxed, serious, whatever!

I will not, however, participate in any sexual RP beyond flirting. I don't enjoy constant drama or conflict, but occasionally it is entertaining. I'm open to fighting RP, as well.

Conor's (unfinished) Wiki

Conor's Character Tumblr

Some potential connections include:

- Other thief/criminal types
- Witches (Conor loves witches)
- Shroud dwellers/hermits/hunters (Basically woodland types)
- Ul'dahn citizens
- People he may have sold drugs to
- Law enforcement
- People who may have assisted him in the past
- Long-time members of the conjurer's guild

If you think your character fits in any of these categories and you'd like to RP, feel free to contact me here, in game on Cohno'ra Vukoja, or on Discord at Conor#9645 !

RE: Thief/Gardener/Vagabond LF Connections - Conor - 04-29-2017

bumpity bump

RE: Thief/Gardener/Vagabond LF Connections - Nebbs - 04-29-2017

Witches you say, maybe I can help there.

RE: Thief/Gardener/Vagabond LF Connections - Conor - 05-05-2017

Bumping this again!

RE: Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - Conor - 05-17-2017

Bumping again because I'm still looking for a few more contacts!

RE: Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - FallenFedora - 05-17-2017

Life got you down? No pals to get dank and shady with? LOOK NO FURTHER! The rapscallions of Orchid 317 are your brothers from somebody else's mother! We've got it all from top shelf booze, low end drugs, movers, shakers, and the manipulative suits running the score. 

Shoot Stroud Forscythe, Eshea Tende, Kanako Moonweaver, or Percival Derolo a tell in game, or swing by the lounge yourself @ Ward 12, Plot 40 to check out our legitimate business front and enjoy a hookah with your pals!

RE: Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - Maril - 05-17-2017

Heya! My alt Thala'to is a recreational druguser who most definitely could quit anytime he likes he just doesnt feel like it right now - I'd love to strike up some shady dealings RP and get a face on his pusher if you'd be up for that? Big Grin We can do something some time.

RE: Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - Kelsor - 05-17-2017

Just pointing this out in case you were not aware, but the link to your toon's RPC is broken. You have an extra space (%20) in front of your link!

RE: Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - BasedRNG - 05-18-2017

Heya! My girl Muijh is a conjurer who's pretty good at her job, if I do say so myself. Hit me up!

RE: Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - Conor - 05-18-2017

(05-17-2017, 04:39 PM)Kelsor Wrote: Just pointing this out in case you were not aware, but the link to your toon's RPC is broken. You have an extra space (%20) in front of your link!

Ahh, fixed, thank you!

(05-17-2017, 04:38 PM)Maril Wrote: Heya! My alt Thala'to is a recreational druguser who most definitely could quit anytime he likes he just doesnt feel like it right now - I'd love to strike up some shady dealings RP and get a face on his pusher if you'd be up for that? Big Grin We can do something some time.

Hiiiiii Maril! I'd love to RP some time! We've RP'd before once or twice but it's been a long time and it was on another character... though I do hear great things about you from Sun'ra! Let's do the thing!

(05-17-2017, 04:38 PM)FallenFedora Wrote: Life got you down? No pals to get dank and shady with? LOOK NO FURTHER! The rapscallions of Orchid 317 are your brothers from somebody else's mother! We've got it all from top shelf booze, low end drugs, movers, shakers, and the manipulative suits running the score. 

Shoot Stroud Forscythe, Eshea Tende, Kanako Moonweaver, or Percival Derolo a tell in game, or swing by the lounge yourself @ Ward 12, Plot 40 to check out our legitimate business front and enjoy a hookah with your pals!

Hi! I appreciate the offer but I've had my share of interactions with your folks and I'd say we've all mutually agreed it's not for the best! No hard feelings and best wishes.

RE: Thief/Gardener/Dealer/Softboy LF Connections - Maril - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 04:09 PM)Conor Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 04:38 PM)Maril Wrote: Heya! My alt Thala'to is a recreational druguser who most definitely could quit anytime he likes he just doesnt feel like it right now - I'd love to strike up some shady dealings RP and get a face on his pusher if you'd be up for that? Big Grin We can do something some time.

Hiiiiii Maril! I'd love to RP some time! We've RP'd before once or twice but it's been a long time and it was on another character... though I do hear great things about you from Sun'ra! Let's do the thing!

I did think the name was familiar! Indeed! Let me know when would be good for you. If you have discord just fling me your name there in a PM then I can add ya.

(05-18-2017, 10:52 AM)BasedRNG Wrote: Heya! My girl Muijh is a conjurer who's pretty good at her job, if I do say so myself. Hit me up!

Will do! Love me a good conjurer every now and then.