Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The New & Improved Captain Rona Wolfsblood! Pirate Seeking Friends, Enemies + More - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] The New & Improved Captain Rona Wolfsblood! Pirate Seeking Friends, Enemies + More (/showthread.php?tid=19263)

The New & Improved Captain Rona Wolfsblood! Pirate Seeking Friends, Enemies + More - Wolfsblood - 04-30-2017

Hi, all! So, I made a thread for Rona already -- I've yet to dive in to the RP scene at all, and I've decided to redo her character quite a bit. The biggest major change? She's a pirate, who captains a sea vessel rather than an airship -- her ship is a corvette called the Stormrider, and she is an ex-military Lima Lominsan sailor, who used to serve aboard a military vessel. She met her husband, captain to a ship, during duty -- though his death and the sinking of his ship, due to the suicidal order of the admiral that had been over him, has led Rona to resent Lima Lominsa's military and to turn to a life of piracy instead, hoping to one day sink the bastard that caused her husband's death.

I have the story / background planned out, but don't like to share it all out in the open. Get to know her IC if you'd like to find out more!

[Image: T8JgXiI.png]

[Image: nBxTnma.png]

She is chaotic neutral, as far as alignment goes. A good leader, military trained and disciplined, though strict, stubborn and stern when she has to get a handle on her crew of cutthroats. Rona often boards and pillages trading vessels, though she doesn't sink the ship if left unprovoked. Fortune and freedom are the only two things that occupy her mind. 

She is a tall Hyurian Highlander, with sun-kissed skin and sun-bleached hair. Rona stands tall, and favors firearms and sabers if she doesn't have to resort to using her own fists. The woman is selfish, but infinitely loyal to her friends. She tends to avoid the waters near La Noscea and stays closer to places like Ul'dah, or along its coast. 

Things I am interested in:

* romance (she is bisexual, but distant, due to the loss of her husband)

* adventure (a pirate's life!)

* friends (fellow pirates, cutthroats, sailors, or outcasts)

* enemies (La Noscean military, pirate hunters, lawful good players, etc.)

* connections (anything that fits, really)

I RP in-game (obviously), or on Discord. You can message me on Discord at Wolfsblood#8805, or even here on-site, if interested. Thanks for checking this out, and I hope to talk to you all soon!

RE: The New & Improved Captain Rona Wolfsblood! Pirate Seeking Friends, Enemies + ... - Nebbs - 04-30-2017

Well I have a nice Pirate Witch that is always up for RP! I'll keep an eye out for you.

RE: The New & Improved Captain Rona Wolfsblood! Pirate Seeking Friends, Enemies + ... - Strawberrycake - 05-01-2017

She sounds super rad! Her and Mikh'a would definitely get along! Maybe he could've even served as a member of her crew or something!

RE: The New & Improved Captain Rona Wolfsblood! Pirate Seeking Friends, Enemies + ... - Y'idya - 05-02-2017

Rona is fuuuuuun Moogle

Everyone should seek out her future timezone and RP with her.