Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for Dark Knight mentor (...and contacts, I guess) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for Dark Knight mentor (...and contacts, I guess) (/showthread.php?tid=19268)

Looking for Dark Knight mentor (...and contacts, I guess) - Rookie Judge - 04-30-2017

Hello. As the title states, I'm looking for someone who roleplays as a dark knight and is looking for a pupil, with the hopeful result of establishing a platonic student/teacher relationship.

Character's a Hellsguard Roegadyn warrior. Made friends with an Ishgardian dark knight when she was coming south from the Spine in her youth, though she only knew him as a vigilante. Recently, she's had cause to venture to the far north again in the hopes of seeking out her tribe, so she stopped off in Ishgard for a visit. Shenanigans happen, friend falls, she ends up in possession of his soulstone, and is laid up in the city.

Thing that prompted me to explore this line of inquiry was the theoretical interactions between the Warrior's Inner Beast and the Dark Knight's Darkside. Thought it'd be interesting to see how they might react with each other, if the Darkside might give voice to the Inner Beast or some such.

Not all that great with explanations and such, but I hope any readers might get the gist of it. I ask that those interested contact me in-game on the character Wise Judge. I'm usually tabbed out in Ul'dah to people watch, since no one ever goes to Ishgard.

That aside, I would not be against gaining general contacts among the community.

Edit: On second thought, contact via PM on this site will be acceptable as well.

RE: Looking for Dark Knight mentor (...and contacts, I guess) - lyrax123 - 05-01-2017

(04-30-2017, 11:52 PM)Wyssahtyn Wrote: Hello. As the title states, I'm looking for someone who roleplays as a dark knight and is looking for a pupil, with the hopeful result of establishing a platonic student/teacher relationship.

Character's a Hellsguard Roegadyn warrior. Made friends with an Ishgardian dark knight when she was coming south from the Spine in her youth, though she only knew him as a vigilante. Recently, she's had cause to venture to the far north again in the hopes of seeking out her tribe, so she stopped off in Ishgard for a visit. Shenanigans happen, friend falls, she ends up in possession of his soulstone, and is laid up in the city.

Thing that prompted me to explore this line of inquiry was the theoretical interactions between the Warrior's Inner Beast and the Dark Knight's Darkside. Thought it'd be interesting to see how they might react with each other, if the Darkside might give voice to the Inner Beast or some such.

Not all that great with explanations and such, but I hope any readers might get the gist of it. I ask that those interested contact me in-game on the character Wise Judge. I'm usually tabbed out in Ul'dah to people watch, since no one ever goes to Ishgard.

That aside, I would not be against gaining general contacts among the community.

Edit: On second thought, contact via PM on this site will be acceptable as well.

Hi! I saw you at the G&G event about two weeks ago! I know Naomi doesn't look much like it, but she can be a helpful mentor with more of the dark arts! I'll send you a pm in a bit! But I would love to rp with you some more!

RE: Looking for Dark Knight mentor (...and contacts, I guess) - Rookie Judge - 05-03-2017

Still looking.

Never got a PM, btw, lyrax123.

RE: Looking for Dark Knight mentor (...and contacts, I guess) - Rookie Judge - 05-09-2017

Placing the search for a DRK mentor on hold, pending the outcome of an introductory scene with an inquirer.

That said, general contacts are ever welcome. Send me a tell or PM and we'll see if we can't set something up.