Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Character's Parents - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Your Character's Parents (/showthread.php?tid=19274)

Your Character's Parents - SapphireSkylines - 05-02-2017

So I've seen a few people do this already so I figured I'd make it into a thread. All you need to do is go into character creation, create your character's parents and take a screenshot! And then if you want, write a little blurb about them. I understand that maybe they were raised by another family member or someone completely different and are more important to their story. If you'd rather create them instead, then go ahead. It's all for shits and giggles, I'll go first. 

Show Content

Show Content

Edit: Figured I should mention that they both died when Zhara was around four months old. I'll probably make Zhara's adopted dad later on - the guy who actually raised her.

RE: Your Character's Parents - Ririla Rila - 05-02-2017

Your characters mother is a mother i'd like to... have tea with and a conversation... ... ...milf

RE: Your Character's Parents - SapphireSkylines - 05-02-2017

Ha! xD. Yeah I wanted to make her look older, but I couldn't find a wrinkle option. I tried giving her grey or white hair but even then, she still looked young.

RE: Your Character's Parents - Flynn Rosenberg - 05-02-2017

Show Content

Show Content

I don't have much backstory on the two. Mummy's been dead since Flynn was like 3-4, Daddy's been missing since Ala Mhigo takeover. Nuff said.

Show Content

Carer/trainer. Actually ICly died recently of old age.

RE: Your Character's Parents - Serenity - 05-02-2017

I like this idea! I should do it tonight

RE: Your Character's Parents - Kilieit - 05-02-2017

Aghurlal's family situation is a little bit complicated, but here are essentially his parents...

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Kitugh-a was killed by Dalubcierlig shortly after Aghurlal's birth, and Dalbucierlig was killed much later by Aghurlal himself. Qoroqun is the only one that survives to this day - but Aghurlal actually has no possible way of finding out their identity... bar some contrived sequence of Echo visions that he might not even trust the veracity of. (:

And for good measure, the two people who actually raised him, who also live to this day and have shed their old tribe name to join up with the Kahkol:

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Your Character's Parents - Rosekitten - 05-02-2017

I actually did this some time ago for her wiki.. plus I think her father has been used before as a ongoing npc.. haha.

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Your Character's Parents - Rinh Panipahr - 05-10-2017

I already made Rinh's mom for my wiki page!

Show Content

Quote:Her mother, Vash Panipahr, matriarch of the family, taught her how to shoot a bow, how to survive in the wilderness, how to stalk game and hunt it.

Rinh's father was absent even by Keeper of the Moon standards, so I haven't bothered making him in the character creator.

RE: Your Character's Parents - Lliese - 05-17-2017

This sounds like fun!

So here's my character Maria Zolts

Show Content

Her mother Oria Hellsfury

Show Content

And father Leran Lionsblood

Show Content

RE: Your Character's Parents - Rhysa - 05-17-2017

My lil Rhysa:
Show Content

Rhozai Verkoh: