Hydaelyn Role-Players
Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] (/showthread.php?tid=19328)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Welcoming requests - Bishido - 05-10-2017

Welcome! What breathtaking artwork. Definitely wanna try to commish you when you're available!

RE: Welcoming requests - Seye Qhesu - 05-10-2017

(05-10-2017, 02:32 AM)Bishido Wrote: Welcome! What breathtaking artwork. Definitely wanna try to commish you when you're available!

This! Welcome to the RPC! I'm sure you'll have a large client database because we are all suckers for character art.

RE: Welcoming requests - Lihli - 05-10-2017

(05-10-2017, 01:41 AM)Liriell Wrote:
(05-09-2017, 04:32 PM)Lihli Wrote: These are turning out so dang nicely. Wow.

I freaking love the one you did for Maril. Her catboy looks amazing. And the one you did for Gegenji is so, so, so good. I like popotos.

Thank you! Hope you like the one I did for you, I almost turned it into a finished painting lol
(I'm just too perfectionist with pretty girls and hair, althugh the later didn't end up as messy as I wanted Blush )
Show Content

This is just honestly so amazing!! Good lord, you did such a wonderful job. Thank you so much.

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-11-2017

Updated the main post! I'm going to use this thread as my personal gallery (didn't see a reason to create a new topic). Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome! c:

(05-10-2017, 02:32 AM)Bishido Wrote: Welcome! What breathtaking artwork. Definitely wanna try to commish you when you're available!

Thank you! Actually I'm available for commissions, I only closed the free requests since they were limited (can't do everything for free, I have to eat and a subscription to pay too Blush)

(05-10-2017, 03:18 AM)Rowena Everstone Wrote: This! Welcome to the RPC! I'm sure you'll have a large client database because we are all suckers for character art.

Thanks! Glad to know that~

(05-10-2017, 11:30 AM)Lihli Wrote: This is just honestly so amazing!! Good lord, you did such a wonderful job. Thank you so much.
You're welcome! Seeing how everyone is happy with the final result always make my day

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-11-2017

So I was going to transfer today and discovered that there isn't a steam payment. I don't have an international credit card and the only option is to buy crysta using paypal and then use the crysta to pay the transfer (unless someone do the transfer for me). For that reason...
I'm opening a single slot of (any) commission for $20. 

Ask away whatever you want. A full body finished painting of you and your closest friends? Done. That's how desperate I am. So please, please, if anyone can do that for me or spread the word, I'll be eternally grateful.

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Alyria Winchester - 05-12-2017

I would be more than happy to help you out. Let's get to the PMs and get you transferred huh?

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 08:07 AM)Alyria Winchester Wrote: I would be more than happy to help you out. Let's get to the PMs and get you transferred huh?

Thank you so much! I just got two PM's about this and since you people are being so kind I'll give the special price to both. I have a fear that won't be possible to transfer after the data center changes place, so I'm very happy to see this working out so quick! ;w;

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-16-2017

Finished commission for Alyria Winchester (in a lower res)

[Image: 0dd8cd096d.jpg]

Ended up finishing it sooner than I expected. I did most of it traditionally (since I'm waaaay better with inking traditionally than digital) while I wasn't on PC working on another commission

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Alyria Winchester - 05-16-2017

I absolutely love it! I highly suggest Liri as an artist. I know I will be a return customer.

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Arik - 05-17-2017

Great stuff! Particularly love the last one. The colors are spot on and that red really pops.

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-17-2017

(05-17-2017, 10:21 AM)Arik Wrote: Great stuff! Particularly love the last one. The colors are spot on and that red really pops.

Thank you! I had fun working on it (mostly thanks to the hair) and it's always nice to see that people like what I do c:

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-19-2017

[Image: 1e214d8209.jpg]

Finished commission for Maril!

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Gegenji - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 11:01 AM)Liriell Wrote: [Image: 1e214d8209.jpg]

Finished commission for Maril!

... This looks like a painting that should be on the wall in the game. Super lovely. o Ao

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-19-2017

(05-19-2017, 11:06 AM)Gegenji Wrote: ... This looks like a painting that should be on the wall in the game. Super lovely. o Ao

Thanks! That's actually possible with some screenshot editing...

Also, updated commission info! My art changed and improved a little bit since that old journal, so due to that and to PayPal fees, I adjusted my prices. I'm still trying to keep it affordable for everyone while not starving myself. Blush

There's also a Ko-fi link in case anyone wants to help me and buy me a coffee~

[Image: cf2078e09d.jpg]

RE: Liri's art ramblings [Commissions Open!] - Liriell - 05-20-2017

Finished commission for @amrod_manriko on Instagram!

[Image: 2a069f3abe.jpg]