Hydaelyn Role-Players
Drakonis Φ Commissions Open! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Drakonis Φ Commissions Open! (/showthread.php?tid=19385)

Drakonis Φ Commissions Open! - V'lyria - 05-15-2017

[Image: izYAKli.png]
Just another nerd who picked up a digital brush one day and decided to do the thing.

Contact Email: [email protected]
Welcome!
A long time ago, I was a writer who started to get upset that I could never find the proper visual references to go with my characters that I needed; that desire drove me to learn how to do it myself. In so doing, I found my love for digital drawing and painting - I think my favorite part is getting to see your progress side by side, from a picture that is ten years old to one that is ten minutes old. Nothing beats that feeling of measurable accomplishment.

Now, I am here to provide the same opportunity to you: seeing your creations made manifest through the eyes of another passionate creator.

Take a look at the information provided below to get started!

Terms & Conditions!
What I Won't Draw: 
→ Waste-play (NSFW) 
→ Underage (NSFW) 

Do Not: 
→ Remove watermarks or signatures 
→ Use the art you receive for commercial purposes 

Do: 
→ Use the art for your character's in-character site graphics 
→ Use for personal aesthetics in things like icons and banners 
→ Listen to the little voice in your head that says "Ask before I do ___" and communicate with me. If you are ever unsure, just ask!

Prices!
Starting at...

Sketches: 

→ Headshot: $10 USD 
→ Half-Body: $15 USD 
→ Full Body: $20 USD 

Flat Color: 
→ Headshot: $25 USD 
→ Half-Body: $40 USD 
→ Full Body: $55 USD 

Full Render: 
→ Headshot: $35 USD 
→ Half-Body: $55 USD 
→ Full Body: $75 USD 

NSFW: 
Prices given are based on half-body baselines, and are subject to negotiation. Partners will cost extra depending on the scene. This category, I would like to talk with you directly about before setting things in stone! 
→ Sketch: $25 USD 
→ Flat Color: $60 USD 
→ Full Render: $80 USD 

A Few Important Notes: 
• Prices are subject to change based on the amount of detail and characters.
• 50% of the payment is expected up front and the other 50% once the sketch has been completed (100% of payment is expected for sketches up front). 
• I only accept Paypal. 
• I maintain the right to refuse a commission with or without explanation. 

I value both my time and yours, so please please make sure to look through my gallery before commissioning me.

Contact!
In order to hire me, please contact me at my email [email protected]. I will only accept commission requests through my email, but will answer questions through here and tumblr as well. Once I've confirmed your slot, I will send you a commission form to fill out. Please try to provide as many visual references as possible. 

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to working with you!

RE: Drakonis Φ Commissions Open! - Moonlit - 05-16-2017

♥ Squee! Beautiful artwork