Hydaelyn Role-Players
Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! (/showthread.php?tid=19400)

Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - illust - 05-17-2017

Heyo RPC, been a minute since my last post and I've had a lot of time to really flesh out ol' Illust and get a better feel for her personality. Which means I want MOAR RP! She's been a little too cozy sitting in her FC and I need to get her back to her wandering and drug selling ways!

So, I'm looking for contacts, addicts, casual users, even figures of authority, to spice up her daily life! 
Everything from Moko to Pluto and, for those of you who don't mind a little lore-bending, some other drugs of her own making! 

Reply here or shoot me a PM if interested~ Heart

*Edit! Should also mention she doesn't just work with drugs! Poisons and basically any and all plant life that can affect a person's body, she is more than happy to provide. i.e. Hemlock, Nightshade, etc.

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - Kerrath - 05-17-2017

hi illust i love you give me your drugs

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - illust - 05-17-2017

(05-17-2017, 02:40 PM)Kerrath Wrote: hi illust i love you give me your drugs

for u frend, a speshul price....
1000000000 gil

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - Kerrath - 05-17-2017

(05-17-2017, 02:49 PM)illustdays Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 02:40 PM)Kerrath Wrote: hi illust i love you give me your drugs

for u frend, a speshul price....
1000000000 gil
let me call my banker about having it financed i can get a low interest rate on that

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - FallenFedora - 05-17-2017

Hey there, if you're looking for folks on the shadier end of things to either form a relationship as competition or cooperation, give the knuckle-heads of Orchid 317 a look! Percival Derolo, Stroud Forscythe, Kanako Moonweaver or Eshea Tende are great points of contact for exploring anything from light plot points to in game contacts to hook you up with either spectrum be it butting heads or supplying minions for hire. 

You can find us in the Mists @ Ward 12, Plot 40. Hoping you find many more like minded folks that help your ideas blossom!

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - illust - 05-17-2017

(05-17-2017, 03:06 PM)FallenFedora Wrote: Hey there, if you're looking for folks on the shadier end of things to either form a relationship as competition or cooperation, give the knuckle-heads of Orchid 317 a look! Percival Derolo, Stroud Forscythe, Kanako Moonweaver or Eshea Tende are great points of contact for exploring anything from light plot points to in game contacts to hook you up with either spectrum be it butting heads or supplying minions for hire. 

You can find us in the Mists @ Ward 12, Plot 40. Hoping you find many more like minded folks that help your ideas blossom!

Awesome, will definitely check you guys out~

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - Y'idya - 05-22-2017

Y'id would love to buy some drugs Thumbsup

I don't really know anything about drugs in Eorzea though! But I'm sure we can work something out easily enough. Bouncy

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - Jean L - 05-23-2017

(05-17-2017, 04:22 PM)illustdays Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 03:06 PM)FallenFedora Wrote: Hey there, if you're looking for folks on the shadier end of things to either form a relationship as competition or cooperation, give the knuckle-heads of Orchid 317 a look! Percival Derolo, Stroud Forscythe, Kanako Moonweaver or Eshea Tende are great points of contact for exploring anything from light plot points to in game contacts to hook you up with either spectrum be it butting heads or supplying minions for hire. 

We also got a drug-related plot and dealers are EXACTLY what we're looking for! I help with the plotting for it, hit me up in game at Jean Lefavre if you're so inclined.

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - illust - 05-23-2017

(05-22-2017, 06:30 AM)Y Wrote: Y'id would love to buy some drugs Thumbsup

I don't really know anything about drugs in Eorzea though! But I'm sure we can work something out easily enough. Bouncy
 Perfect! Hit me up in game! Heart

(05-23-2017, 12:09 AM)Jade Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 04:22 PM)illustdays Wrote:

We also got a drug-related plot and dealers are EXACTLY what we're looking for! I help with the plotting for it, hit me up in game at Jean Lefavre if you're so inclined.
Oh perfect, I will def. get in contact with you

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - ExAtomos - 05-23-2017

Valia is an alchemist who sells components for drugs, meds, and poisons (nothing that by itself could get her into legal trouble)(mostly). lmk if this is something you could use!

RE: Dealer Looking For Contacts and Addicts! - Helmheid - 05-23-2017

If you need someone to help move product or make any form of connections, poke me! Check my post in 'Making Connections' for more info Evil