Hydaelyn Role-Players
RL Pictures. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: RL Pictures. (/showthread.php?tid=1945)

RE: RL Pictures. - EkheiBalduin - 09-14-2013

So these are all older pictures and stuff, but enjoy!

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Faye - 09-19-2013

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Michikyou - 09-20-2013

(09-13-2013, 03:35 AM)Mooncalling Wrote: Since everyone else is posting LARP pictures, I figured I would post one of mine.

Now, this was taken ages ago, but I have always liked the pic.  I miss my blue hair.

Show Content

Show Content

Those horns.. where did you get?!

RE: RL Pictures. - TheLastCandle - 09-20-2013

(09-19-2013, 08:21 PM)Faye Wrote:
Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Love the KH cosplay.

RE: RL Pictures. - Faye - 09-20-2013

(09-20-2013, 01:39 AM)Teveriel Wrote: Love the KH cosplay.

Thank you! Big Grin

RE: RL Pictures. - Luka - 09-21-2013

I hate these threads and yet I always bite. Well fine then....I was too lazy to resize the images so I hid them. 

Pink Typical Blonde Luka 

Show Content

And Serious Luka...

Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - Alv - 09-22-2013

Hi, I'm new and lost half the time.

Hi Moon, nice to see you here.

[Image: f9Y6DUm.jpg]

RE: RL Pictures. - erosskye - 09-22-2013

[img]<a href=[/img]
Show Content

RE: RL Pictures. - DAISHI - 09-23-2013

How do I hit on the women in this thread without being creepy.

Sorry, impossible mission. CactuarChocobo

RE: RL Pictures. - Tobias Nightbringer - 09-26-2013

Well this thread is as good as any in this forum to start my very first post xD

Because lets be honest here, all of us want at least some kind of attention to a certain amount of degree. Some might be more willing to 'go out' there and grasp it, which by all means more power to 'em! Annnnnd I may or may not be as shameless for it as they come xD

So without further ado, I give you what I WANT to look like xD 

Show Content
I'd be any of 'em. I ain't THAT picky xD

Instead I am dealt this hand >.>

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Yuuup...so that's about it xD I gotta get a new webcam eventually. Sorry Cammy!Tongue I hope I get to RP with you fine folk one day, or at the very least meet ya Big Grin

RE: RL Pictures. - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 09-26-2013

(09-26-2013, 07:19 PM)Tobias Nightbringer Wrote: Well this thread is as good as any in this forum to start my very first post xD

Because lets be honest here, all of us want at least some kind of attention to a certain amount of degree. Some might be more willing to 'go out' there and grasp it, which by all means more power to 'em! Annnnnd I may or may not be as shameless for it as they come xD

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Yuuup...so that's about it xD I gotta get a new webcam eventually. Sorry Cammy!Tongue I hope I get to RP with you fine folk one day, or at the very least meet ya Big Grin

Roy Mustang?! Think I squee'd a little there. *cough*

(09-26-2013, 08:26 PM)Siobhain Wrote: Roy Mustang?! Think I squee'd a little there. *cough*

Hah, yup! My first cosplay! Ahhh good times~ The outfit actually is holding up after years of use surprisingly well!

RE: RL Pictures. - Faye - 09-26-2013

(09-26-2013, 07:19 PM)Tobias Nightbringer Wrote: Well this thread is as good as any in this forum to start my very first post xD

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

You're so cute! Your Mustang cosplay! He's one of my favorite characters! So good! Please excuse me while I swoon. *_*

RE: RL Pictures. - Lan Darklyn - 09-26-2013

Don't have any recent ones, though this is only a year old. Me teaching an active shooter response class while i was stationed in Germany. And yes the backwards hat makes me shoot better lol okay not really.

[Image: DSC06186.jpg]

(09-26-2013, 10:16 PM)Faye Wrote: You're so cute! Your Mustang cosplay! He's one of my favorite characters! So good! Please excuse me while I swoon. *_*

Hahah, you make me sound like I'm a little babbu xD

Admittedly, when my Ex first made me the costume, I had NO idea what I was getting myself into lol. Hell, even AFTER my con-virginity at Anime Expo was taken, I literally did not watch the original series/read the manga until FMA:BroHo (I love calling it BroHo) started. I was running gatherings for FMA and all that, while the entire time I was living a lie Tongue  Worked out, since my friends say I apparently have his attitude naturally. Still trying to decide if that is a good thing or bad thing xD

I will join you in swooning of Dem EXO boys Tongue I don't always Korean. But when I do, I drop that K-Pop Growl.