Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Hunter of both beast, items and occasionally people - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Hunter of both beast, items and occasionally people (/showthread.php?tid=19479)

[Balmung] Hunter of both beast, items and occasionally people - CuddlyBunneh - 05-21-2017

Peccavi is a hunter normally hired by back alley clients in Ul'dah. 
Character Profile here - I like to keep all my characters in one spot

Currently seeking the following...
  • Members from her old tribe - She wasn't the most loved member of her tribe. Always questioning their ways and rules  until she eventually turned her back on them. This would have left some ill-will towards her. I gave her a sire name that wasn't too common  to avoid random encounters. 
  • Other "Clients" and "Business members" - As someone who frequents The Quicksand and the back alleys of Ul'dah. It would make sense for her to know others for information gathering and referrals. 
  • Rivals, Acquaintances,Enemies - Her personality always opens up the option for her to have enemies, people she's crossed other hunters she has worked with that have experienced her unpleasant personality, but those that do realize she does get things done, might consider her someone they hire for her own jobs. 
For RPing I prefer form base due to no character limit, but I admit I work better with in game chats that do. I'm ok with 18+ situations that call for it. You can contact me via PM for my discord as I tend to decline random invites. 

RE: [Balmung] Hunter of both beast, items and occasionally people - Y'idya - 05-22-2017

Was hoping she'd be from Y tribe, because then they'd have not getting on with it in common. But even still I guess that's still something in common anyway. 

Would be nice to meetup sometime and figure out a connection we can do. 
Not sure how well the timezone difference will work out, but I'm up late most nights. My discord is on my profile if you want to set something up. Bouncy

RE: [Balmung] Hunter of both beast, items and occasionally people - CuddlyBunneh - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 06:25 AM)Y Wrote: Was hoping she'd be from Y tribe, because then they'd have not getting on with it in common. But even still I guess that's still something in common anyway. 

Would be nice to meetup sometime and figure out a connection we can do. 
Not sure how well the timezone difference will work out, but I'm up late most nights. My discord is on my profile if you want to set something up. Bouncy
She could be, I pretty much left the name open for change until someone took interest. 
I just know that from my 1 year of playing FF to avoid Tia as a sire name.
Only reason i avoided Y is because of the NPCs 

Will message you on discord, best way to contact me during work.