Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Late night PST player/Active AUS hours looking for FC and friends! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Late night PST player/Active AUS hours looking for FC and friends! (/showthread.php?tid=19495)

Late night PST player/Active AUS hours looking for FC and friends! - Valentine - 05-23-2017

Hey everyone! First time making a post like this, so sorry if a lot of it's scattered and such!

I've usually find myself being the only one around at the hours I tend to be active, and have struggled with really finding anyone around when I am or FC's that run events I don't have to struggle to make. So, while my timezone is PST, I'm on a night schedule for IRL reasons, and my usual hours of when I'm around are say, 7/8PM-8AM PST most of the time. Pretty much any day works fine with me for RPing or events, as long as they fall under the hours! I haven't had much luck in finding a group of people up those hours too, and it'd certainly be lovely to find a group to RP with, and maybe do PVE content with come SB! A lot of the FC's I've taken interest in sadly have events too early for me or are inactive when I'm around frequently. It's hard to FC search at times since active times aren't typically posted in easy sight and such!

While I have alts, I am of course looking for something on my main character that'd hopefully fit her well. Sarantuya Avagnar is my main, she's a bit of a ditz who wants to be a hero and do good. She's rather on the neutral side in the end of things, but usually would like to do what she sees as right. A FC that's at least neutral would be perfect for her! She's a rather lenient and relaxed person, who also of course likes to just be silly, either intentional, or just her being her odd self, but has a good heart and likes to help/do right to her. She's a Dark Knight IC, using her darker emotions to help aid her in combat, but still is a rather cheery girl and is good in keeping herself in control for the most part!

New friends of course that may get along with her would always be lovely, too, she does enjoy exploring and adventuring, to simple relaxing and learning about others!

I don't mind tavern stuff much, but would prefer it not really be the focus or anything if in a FC, would like to be apart and create plots with others and such, while I may not be the best at it, it still is something I'd like to do with others and just have fun with. I don't mind dark themes or anything with rp!

My RP page may be a little dated and is planned for a rework soon™, it's still pretty much the jist of my character! RP Wiki Page

I also have Discord, and don't mind RPing on that too from time to time, or just using in general, can pm for my discord name! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

RE: Late night PST player/Active AUS hours looking for FC and friends! - Gabineaux - 05-23-2017

Hello! Our fc is relatively new, we've got two Aussies so far and the rest of us are just night owls. Typically our events start around 10pm EST, or later. And we RP ...late into the 'night' or early into the morning. The FC is a shipping company, we ship stuff and go on adventures. If you've got any other questions feel free to send me a message here, or on discord at: Arvid Greave #6941

http://paissa-shipping.tumblr.com
http://paissa.guildwork.com

RE: Late night PST player/Active AUS hours looking for FC and friends! - Bibiju Biju - 05-23-2017

Howdy!  

I'm pretty new here, and it seems like you and I might have the same kinda hurdle. I'm a late nighter too though I'm MNT. It's always a little bit of a struggle to find consistent people to hang out with, I'd love to find some folks to rp with and to just do general PVE with, whether questing, or fates or dungeons. I think our schedules might mesh really well. I'm on usually around 8:30-9pm PST time until midnight on the weekdays and the weekends I tend to stay up as late as I can.

Not sure if your main would be interested in hanging out with one of my two weirdos, I'm slowly working on wiki pages for them.  

Bibiju Biju; my dunesfolk Lalafall, whose nerdy and dorky, and a bit sheltered arcanist who is looking to put her magical acumen into practical application.  

Louvette Boisdoux; an archer who couldn't make it in God's Quiver, and she thinks she's charming and a good singer though she's a bit lazy.

Anyway if you'd like to meet up sometime, I'd love to bother you in game if you down for it. Wouldn't mind finding an FC also with the folks of similar schedule.

RE: Late night PST player/Active AUS hours looking for FC and friends! - Valentine - 05-24-2017

(05-23-2017, 04:29 AM)Arvid Greave Wrote: Hello! Our fc is relatively new, we've got two Aussies so far and the rest of us are just night owls. Typically our events start around 10pm EST, or later. And we RP ...late into the 'night' or early into the morning. The FC is a shipping company, we ship stuff and go on adventures. If you've got any other questions feel free to send me a message here, or on discord at: Arvid Greave #6941

http://paissa-shipping.tumblr.com
http://paissa.guildwork.com

I was PM'd earlier about an FC, but I thank you greatly on this offer, hopefully other late night players see it too and join! Smile

(05-23-2017, 11:17 AM)Bibiju Biju Wrote: Howdy!  

I'm pretty new here, and it seems like you and I might have the same kinda hurdle. I'm a late nighter too though I'm MNT. It's always a little bit of a struggle to find consistent people to hang out with, I'd love to find some folks to rp with and to just do general PVE with, whether questing, or fates or dungeons. I think our schedules might mesh really well. I'm on usually around 8:30-9pm PST time until midnight on the weekdays and the weekends I tend to stay up as late as I can.

Not sure if your main would be interested in hanging out with one of my two weirdos, I'm slowly working on wiki pages for them.  

Bibiju Biju; my dunesfolk Lalafall, whose nerdy and dorky, and a bit sheltered arcanist who is looking to put her magical acumen into practical application.  

Louvette Boisdoux; an archer who couldn't make it in God's Quiver, and she thinks she's charming and a good singer though she's a bit lazy.

Anyway if you'd like to meet up sometime, I'd love to bother you in game if you down for it. Wouldn't mind finding an FC also with the folks of similar schedule.

Hey there! I'd very much love to set up a time for us to RP together or just PVE with, I do love the sound of both of your characters, they sound really fun! I'm sure Sara would get along with both of your characters! And yeah, I very much enjoy getting bothered in game, even if both your characters are weirdos, like I said, it'll just mesh well with mine! I'll PM you my discord and we can try to set things up in the future to mess around!

RE: Late night PST player/Active AUS hours looking for FC and friends! - Khatar'sae - 05-24-2017

Can't really offer an FC but I could definitely offer a friend! I'm in the same hurdle as you, being a night owl and all. I play Khatar'sae Banchamek in game, a blunt traditional Keeper monk/pugilist. Hit me up in game or on discord at MPoon#6780. Hope to get in tough soon!