Hydaelyn Role-Players
Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC (/showthread.php?tid=19529)

Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - illust - 05-25-2017

I have another thread on here asking for contacts but in light of recent FC dissolving events I thought I'd make a newer, bigger, better, post to add a few more things about my character and also because she needs a new home!
Illust is your average every day gardener who is creepily attached to the greenery she grows and enjoys gettin' high on her own supply of moko. ( and various other not exactly legal things )

She's a bit of ditz, can't really read or write, and has spent a majority of her life homeless, wandering around in the Shroud keeping tiny secret gardens. She also can occasionally be found selling drugs or poisons to just about anyone who asks. ( which may or may not get her into trouble )

She loves to grow any and everything be it harmless Petunias to Hemlock. She may or may not have been banned from the Botanist's Guild because those prudes have a problem with "illegal" and "very highly dangerous" plants. *eye roll*

Though she may enjoy roughin' it out in the woods, she does miss having a place to call home. 
So! 
If you need a tiny adorable someone to grow up anything from herbs to poisons, or perhaps an organization that could benefit from selling some potent pot, or just have some space in your yard that you wished looked prettier and want only the most obsessive of groundskeepers, Illust might be the girl for you!
Send me a PM here or find me in game, even if you're not an FC, I just want more people in general to RP with! Heart

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - Kerrath - 05-25-2017

hi illust ur my favorite munchkin

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - Helmheid - 05-26-2017

Illegal goods? Yes please! My Daniel could try to find buyers, set up some deals and take some merchandise off your hands Smile Hit me up in game or poke me for discord, we'll do business!

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - illust - 05-26-2017

(05-25-2017, 05:38 PM)Kerrath Wrote: hi illust ur my favorite munchkin
Heart

(05-26-2017, 02:34 AM)Helmheid Wrote: Illegal goods? Yes please! My Daniel could try to find buyers, set up some deals and take some merchandise off your hands Smile Hit me up in game or poke me for discord, we'll do business!
Sent a message your way!

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - Percival DeRolo - 05-29-2017

The folks with Orchid317 would be glad to take you on as a member. Feel free to talk to me whenver you get the time.

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - GhostlyMaiden - 05-30-2017

(05-25-2017, 03:41 PM)illustdays Wrote: because she needs a new home!
Illust is your average every day gardener who is creepily attached to the greenery she grows and enjoys gettin' high on her own supply of moko. ( and various other not exactly legal things )

Slides over a business card.
Pssssst! Orchid 317 is recruiting. We own a hookah bar but also do some pretty shady stuff too. You should totally check us out and ask us any questions.

EDIT: Percy totally beat me to it and I only just now notice. But my post is cooler. B)

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - illust - 05-30-2017

(05-30-2017, 12:00 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 03:41 PM)illustdays Wrote: because she needs a new home!

Slides over a business card.
Pssssst! Orchid 317 is recruiting. We own a hookah bar but also do some pretty shady stuff too. You should totally check us out and ask us any questions.

EDIT: Percy totally beat me to it and I only just now notice. But my post is cooler. B)

Haha I will admit yours post does have a link! ;p  Looks like something I'd love to check out!

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - Thunderbolt300 - 06-01-2017

Illust is awesome. Someone pick her up! Literally.

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - Gegenji - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 08:42 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Illust is awesome. Someone pick her up! Literally.

I got it, I got it!

[Image: 2af.gif]

... I don't got it. :<

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - illust - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 08:45 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 08:42 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Illust is awesome. Someone pick her up! Literally.

I got it, I got it!

[Image: 2af.gif]

... I don't got it. :<

aaaaAAAAAHHHHHHHH! Dazed

RE: Morally Ambiguous Gardener Seeking New Home/FC - Thunderbolt300 - 06-01-2017

Won't someone think of the Goobbues?!