Hydaelyn Role-Players
Man of many talents looking for more RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Man of many talents looking for more RP (/showthread.php?tid=19628)

Man of many talents looking for more RP - Renault Delumiere - 06-04-2017

Yo!

So long story short, I used to be more involved in PVP when this game first came out, but hung it up during HW. I'm looking to get back into it now, so I'll give you a bit about my character in addition to what I'm looking for.

As for me, I play EST times with flexible availability during evenings. Weekends mostly all day. I am looking for long term or short term, with a preference to long term should things "click". My writing style is flexible, so I can adjust to whatever works best for you. However, strong written English is a must.

You can reach me in game: Stefan Delumiere, or on discord at King#0945

1) The Character, Stefan Delumiere: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Renault_Delumiere 

2) Connections I'm looking for:

- Merchants: Of any scale or net worth. Stefan is a very successful merchant and has built several fortunes through trade. I really enjoy RP that delves into discussions about fantasy economics, or stories of monetary success. Also, building relationships that could turn a profit for either our characters would be interesting and mutually beneficial.

- House Help: Maids, Cooks, Shipping Staff, or other such servants and laborers. Stefan has a mansion, and does not take care of it on his own. 

- Conjurers/Healers: As mentioned in the wiki, Stefan is an extremely skilled conjurer, though it is not at the forefront of his typical character. I am more than interested in having him meet other skilled conjurers, and even open to him becoming a mentor for a novice.

- Fellow Esteemed Gladiators: Stefan was, and is, one of the most esteemed healers in The Wolve's Den. I would be very interested in having him meet the "others" he'd have fought against or alongside in a different setting.

- Shady contacts: Stefan did not make his fortune in the purest of ways. Much of it is due in credit to his dealings in the less than reputable. Therefore, I would be looking to connect him with large-scale drug dealers, smugglers, and auctioneers of other illegal things.

- Other: I'm not looking for much else in particular, but am always open to additional contacts in general. If I and my character seem like a pair you'd want to write with, just let me know and we can work something out.

RE: Man of many talents looking for more RP - Maril - 06-05-2017

Hello! For conjuring connections, may I suggest looking into The Matron's Reach? We're always looking for more healers, and especially those willing to mentor. We have an event/healer gathering upcoming on Sunday and a discord as well. if your LS slots are full we can probably still figure something out Smile

RE: Man of many talents looking for more RP - Renault Delumiere - 06-05-2017

(06-05-2017, 01:30 PM)Maril Wrote: Hello! For conjuring connections, may I suggest looking into The Matron's Reach? We're always looking for more healers, and especially those willing to mentor. We have an event/healer gathering upcoming on Sunday and a discord as well. if your LS slots are full we can probably still figure something out Smile

Thanks for reaching out! I'm definitely interested, but would need a bit more info. Add me on discord (listed above) so we can discuss. I can make a Linkshell spot as well, so that won't be a problem.

RE: Man of many talents looking for more RP - Athil - 06-05-2017

(06-05-2017, 09:56 PM)Renault Delumiere Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 01:30 PM)Maril Wrote: Hello! For conjuring connections, may I suggest looking into The Matron's Reach? We're always looking for more healers, and especially those willing to mentor. We have an event/healer gathering upcoming on Sunday and a discord as well. if your LS slots are full we can probably still figure something out Smile

Thanks for reaching out! I'm definitely interested, but would need a bit more info. Add me on discord (listed above) so we can discuss. I can make a Linkshell spot as well, so that won't be a problem.

Highly recommend joining. It's a very cool group!