Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ultros Linkshell? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ultros Linkshell? (/showthread.php?tid=19688)

Ultros Linkshell? - Arialie Fujimori - 06-08-2017

Hihi everyone, I'm looking to join an RP linkshell but can't find any for my world. I'm not sure if there is a way to filter the search, if anyone has any info I would appreciate it. I play Ultros BTW.

RE: Ultros Linkshell? - Thunderbolt300 - 06-09-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard the RPC! Thumbsup

Sadly I haven't seen much of any Ultros presence here on the RPC, and I play on Balmung, so I hope someone else has seen something to help you out. If you're wanting to chase after RP, you might be better served by moving to Mateus.

RE: Ultros Linkshell? - Maril - 06-09-2017

Hello! 

By way of the FFXIV Locations Hub Discord, I have been informed that there is a linkshell on Ultros for RP. It was recently created and is called Wailing Winds, you can contact Gwein Dalamiq for an invite. 

Feel free to join the discord server as well, there is a link in my signature with further directions.

RE: Ultros Linkshell? - Mia Siserae - 06-23-2017

Hello there! New FFXIV player here but long time RPer. A few of my old guildmates (from WoW) and I started playing very recently and we were unable to get into Balmung so we decided to setup shop in Ultros as some of our friends already have characters there. We have started to lay the foundations for a small close-knit Free Company and our doors are open to people with like-minded interests (We're all fairly well-rounded in RP/PvP/PvE) who seek long term camaraderie. Again, we're just starting up here but if you're looking for a new RP friend on Ultros, send me a message/friend invite ^^

Cheers,
Mia

RE: Ultros Linkshell? - Trishelle - 07-02-2017

(06-23-2017, 10:57 AM)Mia Siserae Wrote: Hello there! New FFXIV player here but long time RPer. A few of my old guildmates (from WoW) and I started playing very recently and we were unable to get into Balmung so we decided to setup shop in Ultros as some of our friends already have characters there. We have started to lay the foundations for a small close-knit Free Company and our doors are open to people with like-minded interests (We're all fairly well-rounded in RP/PvP/PvE) who seek long term camaraderie. Again, we're just starting up here but if you're looking for a new RP friend on Ultros, send me a message/friend invite ^^

Cheers,
Mia

Welcome to Ultros!! We have a small, up and coming RP group on Ultros, and would be more than happy to meet you one day! Big Grin

RE: Ultros Linkshell? - Mia Siserae - 07-03-2017

(07-02-2017, 02:45 PM)Trishelle Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 10:57 AM)Mia Siserae Wrote: Hello there! New FFXIV player here but long time RPer. A few of my old guildmates (from WoW) and I started playing very recently and we were unable to get into Balmung so we decided to setup shop in Ultros as some of our friends already have characters there. We have started to lay the foundations for a small close-knit Free Company and our doors are open to people with like-minded interests (We're all fairly well-rounded in RP/PvP/PvE) who seek long term camaraderie. Again, we're just starting up here but if you're looking for a new RP friend on Ultros, send me a message/friend invite ^^

Cheers,
Mia

Welcome to Ultros!! We have a small, up and coming RP group on Ultros, and would be more than happy to meet you one day! Big Grin

So happy to see other RPers in Ultros! Send me a friend invite (Mia Siserae) when you can, I'd love to link up Big Grin We just started a Linkshell to unite Ultros RPers too, let me know if you or any others want an invite. It can be used to look for RP encounters or post open events ^^

RE: Ultros Linkshell? - Arialie Fujimori - 07-11-2017

Oh no, I didn't know anybody replied back. I forgot to check XD

RE: Ultros Linkshell? - Arialie Fujimori - 07-11-2017

It's nice to meet you all, I will friend you all when I get home  !

RE: Ultros Linkshell? - Mia Siserae - 07-12-2017

(07-11-2017, 03:53 PM)Arialie Fujimori Wrote: It's nice to meet you all, I will friend you all when I get home  !

Hit us up and we'll add you to the Linkshell! It's starting to get a lot of traction lately Big Grin SO excited to see more RPers on Ultros ^^