Hydaelyn Role-Players
Assault on The Pearl - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Assault on The Pearl (/showthread.php?tid=19731)

Pages: 1 2

Assault on The Pearl - Vincent Sarkoza - 06-11-2017

Assault on The Pearl
Hosted By Drachma

[Image: 152813.jpg]

Drachma’s Expeditionary Branch’s efforts to establish outposts in preparation to expand to the East has led them to discover an Imperial outpost on The Pearl, a nearby island off the coast of the Black Shroud in Rothlyt Sound. To claim it means giving Eorzean Allied Forces a port in which to establish a nearby naval force to assault imperial forces. It would also be able to serve as a half way point for ships traveling to and from the East. Employment posters detailing Drachma's hiring of soldiers for a sea based assault on an undisclosed location can be seen in each major city, detailing the payment, and time and place of gathering. 
The landing will be tough, and Garleans will no doubt begin preparations to defend the beach the moment the spot Eorzean Transport ships. Warriors of Eorzea, give your hearts and take the beach!

[Image: RobinHood_08.jpg]

[Image: Theuearl_target.jpg]

OOC Information:
Date: 6/14/2017 (wednesday)
Time: 8pm-10pm EST
Event will start at 8PM at At the Astalicia (the ship in Limsa's Port) and begin with a short speech. All Participants will then be paid for their participation in the coming battle (Those participating as Garleans will also be paid). Afterwhich everyone will move to the beach of Costa Del Sol to begin the engagement. The goal of paying people to fight is to add to the immersiveness of being paid to go to battle for both adventurers and career soldiers. 

Garleans please gather at Costa Del Sol at 8pm. You will be paid there. 

The coast line at Costa Del Sol will act as the coast of Theuearl. 

Battlefield System: 
Battlefield System:
Two sides line up. 4v4 engagements. Normal Battle Rules similar to Grindstone.
HP for both sides is TC (Troop Count)
Eorzean TC = 500 (per player character) Team Reserve = 500
Garlean TC = 800 (Per Player Character) Team Reserve = 750
Both Sides Alternate Attacking OR Rallying (basically healing). You must choose to attack or rally.
Rally limit at ½ your original TC and consumes Reserves for your team.
You lose/forced to retreat once your TC reaches 0
This is a large scaled battle so emotes should be along that vein. 
When it is your turn to attack, you may attack anyone in the opposing team.

Please Comment Below to sign up for participation:
Name:
Side Chosen: (EA Forces or Garlean Forces). If you wish to be an NPC please denote that next to your name.
For any questions please pm me. 

RE: Assault on Theuearl - Vincent Sarkoza - 06-11-2017

Update: Date has been changed to Wednesday due to maintenance on Thursday
Update: Simplified Battle System so It's easier to understand
Eorzean Alliance: Hayate Ashikage, Suzume Kuragane, Artoria Aldean, Ahtyn Ryoushi

The Pearl Garlean Forces:

RE: Assault on Theuearl - Y'amra - 06-12-2017

Heya! This sounds pretty cool, and while the battle system is a little confusing on paper, I'm sure I'll figure it out! Sign up Hayate Ashikage and Suzume Kurogane for the Eorzean Alliance side. ^^

RE: Assault on Theuearl - Vincent Sarkoza - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 12:27 AM)Y Wrote: Heya! This sounds pretty cool, and while the battle system is a little confusing on paper, I'm sure I'll figure it out! Sign up Hayate Ashikage and Suzume Kurogane for the Eorzean Alliance side. ^^
Its basically your normal fight except for health you have TC and you can replenish that health up to 1/2 of your original by spending reserves and everyone takes turns attacking. Glad to have you guys with us Smile

RE: Assault on Theuearl - Sounsyy - 06-12-2017

((This is a pretty cool event idea! But I just wanted to drop in and clarify that that map has a ton of spelling errors and the island that's circled is called the Pearl, not Theuearl. It's a place known for its beast tamers.))

Show Content

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Vincent Sarkoza - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 06:52 AM)Sounsyy Wrote: ((This is a pretty cool event idea! But I just wanted to drop in and clarify that that map has a ton of spelling errors and the island that's circled is called the Pearl, not Theuearl. It's a place known for its beast tamers.))

Cat Eat Dog Wrote:The Jolly Raptor is planning a shipment of fresh mongrel meat to the coeurl tamers on the Pearl, yet has been unable to procure enough of the pungent fodder after half of the sellswords hired to do the job ran off with the coin paid them in advance. The traders are now seeking adventurers to travel to Halatali and help them complete the order. Payment for services rendered will be received upon delivery of goods.

Sibold Wrote:My brothers and I had stood against herds of giant buffaloes on O'Ghomoro, snurble infestations on the Pearl, legions of cold-blooded Sahagin from the abyssal depths of the Indigo Deep, but none of that prepared us for the horrors we would face in Hellsbrood Holes. None of it prepared us for the chimera.
Thanks for the information! changes have been made Smile

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Artoria - 06-12-2017

Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun.  I'd love to sign up for this. However, what time zone are the times given in? EST?

Name: Artoria Aldean
Side Chosen: Eorzean Alliance

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Vincent Sarkoza - 06-12-2017

(06-12-2017, 03:53 PM)Artoria Wrote: Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun.  I'd love to sign up for this.  However, what time zone are the times given in?  EST?

Name: Artoria Aldean
Side Chosen: Eorzean Alliance
Gotcha, and thanks for pointing that out. Thought i put it down lol. Its in EST Smile

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Vincent Sarkoza - 06-13-2017

Battle System cleared up for easier understanding

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Nomine - 06-13-2017

This looks pretty fun, I'm certainly down, sign up Ahtyn Ryoushi for the Eorzean alliance!  Or in a pinch I can play a garlean role to help out. Big Grin

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Hoglet - 06-14-2017

In!

Name: Lycheria Itazura
Side: Eorzean Alliance

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Zetchryn - 06-14-2017

Name: Renaea Algiernis
Side: Eorzean Alliance

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Vincent Sarkoza - 06-14-2017

Event Begins in 35 min, please join us at the Astalicia if you're interested! Smile

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Achillies Froste - 06-14-2017

Name: Achillies Froste
Side: FOR ALA MHIGO! (With a side of Eorzea.)

RE: Assault on The Pearl - Ykahna - 06-14-2017

I'm in.
Character: Yisirra Ebonclaw
Side: Mercenary