Hydaelyn Role-Players
Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) (/showthread.php?tid=19745)

Pages: 1 2

Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - FeuIzanami - 06-14-2017

Calling all Mateus Adventurers!

[Image: FFXIV_40_Mediakit_20170501_041-600x375.png]

Have you been seeking an RP community/hub, but don't know where to look now that Balmung is locked? Are you new to Mateus, seeking a fresh start for RP and want to find others to RP with? 

Weaving A Tale LS is looking for you!~

Weaving a Tale is an RP-focused LS seeking to bring together the RP community of Mateus. With Mateus rapidly growing in size, as well as the RP community getting more and more recognition, an LS is vital in keeping the new and old rpers alike in contact in order to help Mateus flourish as a sister server. Come help make Mateus a wondrous place to RP!

If you are interested in joining the LS, please feel free to send  Feu Izanami a PM IG, or send a message on this forum and i'll get to you ASAP!

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Evangeline Durant - 06-14-2017

Greetings! I am apart of the MRP LS, but I am always interested in Joining a more IC LS adds to making connections as well. Unfortunately I work during the day today, but I will look about for you later if not after the launch of Storm blood.

Eva~

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - HGallant - 06-15-2017

Hey there,  love seeing new roots being planted in the fertile ground that is Mateus. Tal Bonn is my IG. I  look forward to growing  this community together.

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - fireguy746 - 06-30-2017

im a new FFXIV player from Elder Scrolls Online ive Roleplayed there for three years and id love to give this game a try in game name is Titus Mills

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Lethren - 07-02-2017

I have a few characters but mostly need the connections for my main, Lethren Savage, for I just transferred to the server and need connections for rp. If you could send an invite my way that would be spectacular. I am on anywhere between 8am and 12am. Thanks!

PS
I may be on my alt Chinua Arulaq so you can contact me there or send me a mail here and I can give you my discord ID for contact. Thanks again! 

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Soli - 07-03-2017

Hello, may I have an invite as well? I am Inkar Shekti.
Thank you!

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - SapphireSkylines - 07-03-2017

I'm interested in joining! My in-game name is Relana Spiros, but I'll look for you as well.

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Mad Scarlet - 08-06-2017

If you folks are still open for new members and are willing to teach me how to go about RPing in game (I'm used to forum-based RP), I'd be more than happy to tag along and see how things go. ^_^

IGN : Estella Gesi

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Muse - 08-06-2017

Would love to join this. I will drop you a message on here.

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - mintokki - 08-08-2017

Hello! Interested in joining this as well c: ign is Aiyu Miyu!

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Jmaaira - 09-05-2017

Hey there! Would like to join for connections! IGN is M'shugo Jutah

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Nova - 10-16-2017

Hi! I would love to join this LS in game name is Anna Shepard

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Justsomenoob - 11-06-2017

Hello, I just transferred to Matus and new to the RP scene. Would like to learn more as I go and was hoping to start here. If you're still accepting new members then great Smile, I'm usually on between 5pm-9pm PST. IGN Sebastian Chandranath

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - tumtumtree - 12-09-2017

Hello, can I be added? I have two accounts (both newbie accounts because I wanted to make 2 characters).

username: tumtumtree 
character name: Aysu Zelenia

username: piddlepuddle
character name: Lupita Kikiya

RE: Weaving A Tale: RP Connections (Mateus) - Elijahkaine - 12-25-2017

Hi

I'm a returning ffxiv player, and new to the server and roleplaying in an mmo. I'd like an invite if I can get one 

IGN: Elstan Barker