Hydaelyn Role-Players
Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) (/showthread.php?tid=19767)

Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - foxfirestorm - 06-15-2017

To those who are transferring to Mateus with it being the referred server for free transport, I would one like to say welcome to our server and secondly, I am going to link here the Mateus RP Hub, which is just a Discord service which connects all roleplayers, linkshell organizations, and Free companies together.

We are also working on a Discord service to connect all FC leaders together in order to help organize large world events. Though more information will be coming on this a bit later.

Thank you all and looking forward to seeing those on Mateus! Thumbsup

Mateus RP HUB: https://discord.gg/HPbYNFU

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus - Zhavi - 06-15-2017

Thanks for always making things so easy to see and get to, man. <3

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - foxfirestorm - 06-15-2017

Just gonna give this a little nudge.

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - Lydia Lightfoot - 06-15-2017

This came up in another thread, but, can "Mateys" be the official nickname for the server? It's friendly, and who doesn't like pirates, right? Big Grin

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - Gegenji - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 04:39 PM)Lydia Lightfoot Wrote: This came up in another thread, but, can "Mateys" be the official nickname for the server? It's friendly, and who doesn't like pirates, right? Big Grin

Maybe have it be the term for people on Mateus?

I've been trying (albeit not very hard) to coin the term "Balmungolians" for people from Balmung. Blush

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - foxfirestorm - 06-15-2017

Haha, I don't mind it really! I know Barsz, one of our resident Pirate people would get a good jolly from the pirating terms. Wink

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - Vexander - 06-15-2017

Welcome all of you to Mateus! Whatever you heard about the free cookies is a lie. I ate them all.

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - LiadansWhisper - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 04:39 PM)Lydia Lightfoot Wrote: This came up in another thread, but, can "Mateys" be the official nickname for the server? It's friendly, and who doesn't like pirates, right? Big Grin

My phone's auto correct evil is being adopted, I can't even! Laugh

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - Dinah-mite! - 06-25-2017

Thanks for the link.

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - Scaith - 07-28-2017

Lol I'm a little late to the party (as usual), but thanks for the link, I just joined in!

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - XaiMonkee - 07-30-2017

Is that discord open for anyone on Mateus? Even brand new players? Just wondering. I'd like to join a discord at some point, but i'm EXTREMELY new, so i'm not sure where I belong just yet. lol

Thanks,
Xai

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - SafetyGoggles - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 04:04 PM)XaiMonkee Wrote: Is that discord open for anyone on Mateus? Even brand new players? Just wondering. I'd like to join a discord at some point, but i'm EXTREMELY new, so i'm not sure where I belong just yet. lol

Thanks,
Xai
Yes. It's a large group for all mateus rpers to try snd seek out other like minded individuals, maybe a pertinent FC, a linkshell or two, have some luls,  shoot the breeze.... click the link. Definitely click the link.

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - Josuke The Red - 09-19-2017

Just want to give a heads up since this is the first thing that comes up when you google mateus rp. An Rogue admin is currently on this server dishing out bans to people without any warning.

RE: Those Transferring To Mateus (Mateus Discord) - Asatolf - 10-18-2017

Ever since I came on this server, i felt it was my home away from home. The people here are so nice to talk to and will keep you laughing for a long time. I recommend the Mateus RP Hub with the highest approval possible. The admins are very nice and quite honestly very understanding. They will be there to protect you and everyone there as long as you don't cause trouble and follow the rules. Which are very easy to follow. (( Just don't be a dick. Tongue ))

With love and total respect,

Asatolf Asurmite.