Hydaelyn Role-Players
Favorite NPC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Favorite NPC (/showthread.php?tid=19791)

Pages: 1 2

Favorite NPC - Alastair Helyous - 06-17-2017

Is there any NPC, side character or the like you guys would deem as your favorite character? Would your character ever meet this NPC? How would it go?

Me: Wilred

[Image: ffxiv_04272015_192311.png]

You probably remember him, the Ala Mhigan lad who thought summoning Rhalgr would be an excellent idea. I think Hely would probably meet him in Ul'dah before he is picked by the WoL to join the Crystal Braves. Hely would have a crush on him >///<

What about you guys?

RE: Favorite NPC - Nero - 06-17-2017

HILDA. ALL OF THE HILDA.

[Image: GZtCPjS.jpg]

Beautiful.

[Image: CK3cBxeVAAA6h8u.jpg]

Capable.

[Image: ss-332.jpg]

Certified badass.

[Image: tumblr_nxhsbowRws1qhdvk4o4_1280.png]

Accept no substitutes.

EDIT: And don't question why I have so many pictures on-hand.

RE: Favorite NPC - Saravahn - 06-17-2017

The only, obvious answer.

[Image: raubahn-aldynn-final-fantasy-xiv-heavensward-93.4.jpg]

RE: Favorite NPC - Solenne - 06-17-2017

I loved Wilred! Poor baby. Cry

I have very bad luck with NPCs. My favorites to date have been Moenbryda and Ysayle...

My current fave is Lucia. (Please just let me date that woman, SE. I don't even care about Ala Mhigo - let's turn this into a dating sim.) Also, Alisae is pretty awesome.

RE: Favorite NPC - Max - 06-17-2017

[Image: tumblr_nncz2oO7Iv1upjm3io2_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nncz2oO7Iv1upjm3io3_500.gif]

[Image: tumblr_nncz2oO7Iv1upjm3io1_500.gif]

RE: Favorite NPC - Alastair Helyous - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 08:56 PM)Solenne Wrote: I loved Wilred! Poor baby. Cry

I have very bad luck with NPCs. My favorites to date have been Moenbryda and Ysayle...

My current fave is Lucia. (Please just let me date that woman, SE. I don't even care about Ala Mhigo - let's turn this into a dating sim.) Also, Alisae is pretty awesome.

I know right? I don't even know why SE had to butcher him like that ;-; Boy was about to have some development arc. Sigh...

Damn I'd love FF XIV - A Dating Reborn Tongue

Guess we have no other choice but rp'ing and fanfic writing! Cactuar

RE: Favorite NPC - Fox - 06-17-2017

Urianger and Moenbryda but I'm really liking Gosetsu right now. <also sorry if types my phone hates me>

RE: Favorite NPC - Jeanne IX - 06-17-2017

I'm still in the midst of leveling Heavensward so haven't met quite everybody yet, let alone the new people in Stormblood, but so far it's Alphinaud. I don't know if that sounds like a pretty generic statement or not. I do miss his ARR voice though.

As for more minor characters, hm... Hildibrand is an obvious choice! But a more serious take? Maybe ...gosh I can't remember his name, but the rival/villain in the Lancer questline before you become a Dragoon. I sympathized with his story a lot, even if I get the feeling I wasn't supposed to.

RE: Favorite NPC - Teadrinker - 06-17-2017

I wanna know more about this guy and everything he represents.

[Image: 2b4a5c292a41301ce912870f94ee320f.jpg]

RE: Favorite NPC - Momoka - 06-17-2017

The Tonberries. All of them.

RE: Favorite NPC - T'ahlia Chelewae - 06-17-2017

[Image: Sybell.png]Favorite minor npc? Right now I'm thinking Sybell from the fishing class quest, because of spoilery reasons. Other fishers probably get it.

RE: Favorite NPC - Literal-Ghost - 06-18-2017

[Image: tumblr_orrbrzWGJn1v4rgglo1_540.png]

Buscarron, my boy.

He's just a really nice dude and he looks out for anyone who's in trouble, even the beast tribes.

He's such a good guy that even the criminals of the Shroud will band together pick up arms for him.

My guy Buscarron is here living the dream, owning his own tavern and (presumably) living in it, too. He just wants to have a place where people can get a little peace and rest and have a nice time.

RE: Favorite NPC - Gegenji - 06-18-2017

Can I be That Guy and say Godbert? Because I want to say Godbert.

Since he somehow manages to both be a legitimate and valid presence by being part of the Syndicate AND owning the Gold Saucer... and yet also just as easily segues into being what he is in the Hildebrand quests. Amazingly powerful in a humorous way and generally just being entertaining.

RE: Favorite NPC - Aaron - 06-19-2017

Yotsuya

RE: Favorite NPC - Aegir - 06-19-2017

[Image: tumblr_optjnfnwfV1ufqut3o2_500.gif]