Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPer looking for MATEUS groups! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: RPer looking for MATEUS groups! (/showthread.php?tid=19801)

RPer looking for MATEUS groups! - brady0192 - 06-18-2017

This is my first time jumping into FF14's rp community, and I noticed that Mateus has a small community that's experiencing some growth.  I'd like to jump in, but I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction?  
My RP experience in MMOs include Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, RuneScape, SWTOR, having helped direct and coordinate RP events/groups on each.

Thanks in advance, you beautiful bastards. <3CactuarCactuarCactuar

RE: RPer looking for MATEUS groups! - foxfirestorm - 06-18-2017

(06-18-2017, 07:49 PM)brady0192 Wrote: This is my first time jumping into FF14's rp community, and I noticed that Mateus has a small community that's experiencing some growth.  I'd like to jump in, but I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction?  
My RP experience in MMOs include Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, RuneScape, SWTOR, having helped direct and coordinate RP events/groups on each.

Hey there! I do apologise in advance, as I am writing this from my cellphone. But, you can find several FCs and LS listed under their respected listings under "other". There is a discord group, but I can't link it due to phone.

But I do hope that helps you some!

RE: RPer looking for MATEUS groups! - Maril - 06-21-2017

Welcome to! 

The FFXIV RP Locations discord is also an option for reaching out - we have a bunch of people who are now on Mateus. Hope you find a good home!

RE: RPer looking for MATEUS groups! - FeuIzanami - 06-21-2017

(06-18-2017, 07:49 PM)brady0192 Wrote: This is my first time jumping into FF14's rp community, and I noticed that Mateus has a small community that's experiencing some growth.  I'd like to jump in, but I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction?  

Hello and Welcome to Mateus!

If you go to the Free Companies tab, there are a couple of Free Companies, within the Mateus tab, as well as the other tab. Browse around, find what works for your character idea! Also, in terms of connections, I myself have an LS, so if you'd ever like an invite IG, just send Yara Lyehga or Feu Izanami a tell and I will get you set up! Smile

RE: RPer looking for MATEUS groups! - Thunderbolt300 - 06-21-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

All the best of luck over on Mateus!