Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ (/showthread.php?tid=19856)

Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ - Siban Kha - 06-24-2017

I've recently made the move to Mateus to join the growing community there, and am looking to start getting into some RP!

A little about me as a player: I tend to be more Medium RP, as I'm not always 100% in character when running around town, but I tend to like more in depth story driven RP. As such, I really enjoy FFXIV's lore, and try hard to adhere to it. I'm fine if someone wants to bend a little, especially if they have a good story reason, but the more outlandish the breaking gets, the more someone really needs to back it up with excellent RP. ♥

Now! Onto Siban Kha!

[Image: sUSFvOs.jpg]

Siban is a young Xaela woman who has recently become unemployed and is in dire need of a job. She's you're typical retainer, doing the tasks and errands which send her both to the markets and sometimes out into the field. She's light hearted, a bit of a cheeky devil, but takes pride in her work and good service.

So! I'm looking for anyone that might need or want the assistance of a Retainer, but also general contacts as well; Fellow retainers, adventures, tavern dwellers, you name it! The best ways to contact me are usually through PM on this site, posting in this thread or through skype, and I can't wait to meet you all!

RE: Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ - SafetyGoggles - 06-24-2017

Interesting idea o: I'd be happy to rp with you and see if anything comes of it. Sayuri Roll in game or Dragonf1y#5974 on discord. I probably won't be on much this weekend as family is visiting, but should resume my normal gaming hours monday

RE: Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ - Siban Kha - 06-26-2017

Awesome! I'll see if I can get in touch with you sometime this week.

Also still looking for more contacts, of course!

RE: Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ - SafetyGoggles - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 06:21 AM)Siban Kha Wrote: Awesome! I'll see if I can get in touch with you sometime this week.

Also still looking for more contacts, of course!
My ign is Sayuri Ryoko.... stupid autocorrect

RE: Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ - Oats McGoats - 06-26-2017

Thinking of transferring to Mateus. I'll let you know if I do! ^^

RE: Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ - honibearhime - 06-26-2017

I think I know a certain young lady who could be of need of Siban's services.

Tataza Taza is the youngest daughter of a wealthy merchant in Ul'dah. Currently she plans to travel as a representative of her father and could always need a traveling companion or someone to take care of things for her while shes back home.

I'm new to Mateus and rping in game but I would definitely love to give it a shot.

RE: Retainer looking for Employment and Other General Contacts! ♥ - Siban Kha - 06-27-2017

Wonderful! I'll see about trying to contact you all sometime this week. ^-^