Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] closed - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] closed (/showthread.php?tid=19923)

Pages: 1 2 3

closed - Kittra - 06-29-2017

please delete

RE: LF story and possibly romance - Arashin Kujqai - 06-29-2017

I never understand the futa thing either, seems specific for ERP stuff. In any regards, I'm sorry some rp'ers mistreated you and your character :/. Personally I'm still looking for a retainer, as someone who could join Valic in his travel assisting him however they can. Romance is definitely nice assuming it happens naturally and takes it's time, mostly due to Valic being overly sexy but innocent/blind to advances. If you were interested in long term RP and feeling it out over time in adventurers, I wouldn't mind having you. My retainer thread here and my wiki should provide some extra info if interested, or pm me etc. Either way I'm happy to see some RP springing back into Balmung, I was afraid everyone went to Mateus/Omega or SB would drop everyone from RP'ing lol.

I also somewhat picture a protector sorta relationship that could happen with her being distrustful to particular people but only taking Valic's word on things or her being a bit hesitant in meeting new people. Being a bit bitter/cold to newcomers until Valic assures her it's alright and etc, seems like it'd be nice :p.

Being Au ra also gives me a reason to RP in the east or explore her homeland, assuming she;s born where I think she might be. Even so, lotta Raen over there x3.

RE: LF story and possibly romance - Kittra - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 03:09 PM)Valic Wrote: I never understand the futa thing either, seems specific for ERP stuff. In any regards, I'm sorry some rp'ers mistreated you and your character :/. Personally I'm still looking for a retainer, as someone who could join Valic in his travel assisting him however they can. Romance is definitely nice assuming it happens naturally and takes it's time, mostly due to Valic being overly sexy but innocent/blind to advances. If you were interested in long term RP and feeling it out over time in adventurers, I wouldn't mind having you. My retainer thread here and my wiki should provide some extra info if interested, or pm me etc. Either way I'm happy to see some RP springing back into Balmung, I was afraid everyone went to Mateus/Omega or SB would drop everyone from RP'ing lol.

I also somewhat picture a protector sorta relationship that could happen with her being distrustful to particular people but only taking Valic's word on things or her being a bit hesitant in meeting new people. Being a bit bitter/cold to newcomers until Valic assures her it's alright and etc, seems like it'd be nice :p.

Being Au ra also gives me a reason to RP in the east or explore her homeland, assuming she;s born where I think she might be. Even so, lotta Raen over there x3.
First reply, and it is a solid one. thank you for the offer, it does not seem too bad to be honest, And yea it seems every mmo I join my curse is to find the questionable people first before finding people who are not short term. As for romance, I am a helpless romantic much like kit, BUT I also enjoy it to happen naturally if possible. Though I also dislike when you work 8+ months on it only to be told "oh I found someone else" XD.

I agree on that e.e;. The problem with me is, IC romances tend to get to me OOCly, unless that was already a thing OOCly, then it's whatever doesn't matter :p. ICly though, I usually like to see it bloom over time, personally OOCly I'm open but not looking, and ICly my char is just innocent/oblivious lol. Trying to maintain that stereotype of the overly sexy scholar that notices no one aside form his own tomes/reading lol.

If I'm honest, I'm prolly a hopeless romantic at heart still too, but events over time lead to scars and so on, so fourth. So I guess if anything, I'm just more cautious in how I invest myself into someone else. I'm putting that concept towards friendships too, such as if someone friends me but then never say anything from that day on... they're not really a friend huh? lol. Especially if you go out of your way to talk to them but they don't return the favor, that's when you have to ask yourself what's worth it or not. Anywho, feel free to hit me up in game or pm me or anything, I'm down for whatever ^.^

RE: LF story and possibly romance - Lydia Lightfoot - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 08:48 PM)Valic Wrote: I agree on that e.e;. The problem with me is, IC romances tend to get to me OOCly, <snip>

Please, please try to learn that your character isn't you. Sad

RE: LF story and possibly romance - SicketySix - 06-29-2017

I almost replied to this earlier with my character as a potential contact at least, but now I'm not sure if this post is referring to IC or OOC....??

(06-29-2017, 09:34 PM)Lydia Lightfoot Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 08:48 PM)Valic Wrote: I agree on that e.e;. The problem with me is, IC romances tend to get to me OOCly, <snip>

Some people grow attached oocly, I have had those moments in the past. In fact I put a lot of my self in my characters, makes them easy to RP.

(06-29-2017, 09:56 PM)SicketySix Wrote: I almost replied to this earlier with my character as a potential contact at least, but now I'm not sure if this post is referring to IC or OOC....??
My post is entirely about my character, I simply stated that I am a hopeless romantic because people continually ask me why I enjoy romance RP so much.

(06-29-2017, 09:34 PM)Lydia Lightfoot Wrote:

He kinda is in a way, regardless, it's not something I can actively learn not to do. As OP said, our characters are still somewhat extensions of ourselves and our creativity. Emotions are hard to control, but let's not derail the thread lol. As OP

RE: LF story and possibly romance - Vincent Sarkoza - 06-30-2017

Honestly, just lookin for RP these days lol. Romance or not, always down to meet new people.

RE: LF story and possibly romance - Kittra - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 01:32 AM)Vincent Sarkoza Wrote: Honestly, just lookin for RP these days lol. Romance or not, always down to meet new people.
Entirely too true, At this point I'm even willing to change servers. Bulmung for some reason seems to have a shady crowed.

RE: LF story and possibly romance - Athil - 06-30-2017

Hi! Hope you find some awesome RP partners out there.

Just a friendly reminder that transgenderism is a real thing, and it does not have to be at all related to someone who is 'primarily ERP'. A woman might have a ---- swinging between her legs because that's who she is--same thing happens out there in the real world as well. 

Carry on! Chocobo

(06-30-2017, 10:26 AM)Athil Wrote: Hi! Hope you find some awesome RP partners out there.

Just a friendly reminder that transgenderism is a real thing, and it does not have to be at all related to someone who is 'primarily ERP'. A woman might have a ---- swinging between her legs because that's who she is--same thing happens out there in the real world as well. 

Carry on! Chocobo
Transgender I do not mind, it is those who use the term "futa" that is primarily a word used by people who are interested in erp only. Where transgender is someone who is the opposite sex to what they act or appear.

RE: LF story and possibly romance - Erah'sae - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 09:49 AM)Essara Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 01:32 AM)Vincent Sarkoza Wrote: Honestly, just lookin for RP these days lol. Romance or not, always down to meet new people.
Entirely too true, At this point I'm even willing to change servers. Bulmung for some reason seems to have a shady crowed.

Unfortunately you'll find a shady crowd just about anywhere you go that isn't curated.  Just like in RL.  

For finding more people to RP with on Balmung, I'd suggest hit up some of the tavern events, they're fairly social centric.  There is a general rule though that the bigger the event the harder it is to meet new people due to chat spam and people coming in their groups already.

In either case, if you see me about, feel free to RP at me.  I'll generally RP back.  So will a lot of other people you just stumble across (RP tag or not). (I can promise it won't go Romantic though, Erah'sae isn't really wired like that)

I know there is also a lot of rumbling of people wanting to get some solid Au Ra centric RP kicking, so keep an eye out for that, mayhaps you'll find something your looking for with that?

(06-30-2017, 12:28 PM)Erah Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 09:49 AM)Essara Wrote:

Unfortunately you'll find a shady crowd just about anywhere you go that isn't curated.  Just like in RL.  

For finding more people to RP with on Balmung, I'd suggest hit up some of the tavern events, they're fairly social centric.  There is a general rule though that the bigger the event the harder it is to meet new people due to chat spam and people coming in their groups already.

In either case, if you see me about, feel free to RP at me.  I'll generally RP back.  So will a lot of other people you just stumble across (RP tag or not). (I can promise it won't go Romantic though, Erah'sae isn't really wired like that)

I know there is also a lot of rumbling of people wanting to get some solid Au Ra centric RP kicking, so keep an eye out for that, mayhaps you'll find something your looking for with that?
Thanks for the info I hope to see you around. And yea romance is only a possibility it is not a 100% focus for me. I just need RP lol ffxiv is so boring playing alone.