Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Elezen Informant and Xaela painter (/showthread.php?tid=19934)

Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Charce - 06-29-2017

Looking for connections for my Elezen and Xaela.
My Elezen (Charce) is an informant and crime boss with a few other business ventures on the side. His tumblr can be found: here and his RPC profile here
Types of connections: Need something stollen? Want to bring down an opponent? Are you a fellow spy looking to join a network of spies? Want some competition in the underground business world? Also, friends, acquaintances, etc. He's not the romantic type...at all. So that'd be a bit of a stretch.

My Xaela (Shona Hotgo) is a young (19 year old), traveling body painter (think tattoo artist) who has always been a little eccentric. By night, he is a phantom thief who steals from the rich and gives to the poor and will also take commissions to steal returned properties to their rightful owners. I have a blog for my Xaela, but it's currently empty. I DO use the female character model for him since aesthetically I have an Adekan-esque image for him. Figured I'd give fair warning on that.
Types of connections: Want some art done for your character? A spy? Someone who wants to have their business infiltrated? Another Xaela who wants Steppe connections? Want something retrieved? An investigator who wants a suspect to follow?

OOCly I'm looking for long term, serious RP plots. I don't prioritize or care for romance in my RP so I'm not the person to ask if that's what you're looking for. In terms of violence or darker themes, that's fine with me. I adapt to whoever I'm RPing with. 

I have a few guidelines for rp, so please check them out: here

If you're interested, please PM me here or reach out to me on discord--pm me for that. You can also shoot me a message on tumblr and I'll try to reply here as well.

RE: Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Missing Aria - 07-02-2017

Hello!  So I think either one of your characters (or both) would work really well as a contact or possibly rival for my Xaela character Missing (No that's not her real name).  She's a spy with a network within her current Free Company and she's always looking for new contacts.  If you want to chat and plan some things out, or just meet up and role play to see how things go let me know!  My Discord is Missing_Aria#5466, feel free to shoot me a PM!

RE: Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Charce - 07-03-2017

Awesome!! Sounds like a great fit actually~ (for both of them)
I'll contact you on discord after work today ^^

RE: Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Charce - 07-11-2017

Bumping this 'cause still looking~
Shona is to the steppes now and at level 68, so I can do a bit more with him now.

RE: Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Charce - 09-11-2017

I am bumping this again...
I took a break from the game to deal with RL stuff but I'm back and still looking for more contacts--especially for my Elezen!

RE: Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Tynos Riller - 09-13-2017

Charce is great oocly and icly, highly suggested!

RE: Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Charce - 09-13-2017

(09-13-2017, 11:49 AM)Tynos Riller Wrote: Charce is great oocly and icly, highly suggested!
/quietly sweeps Tynos into a broom closet

RE: Elezen Informant and Xaela painter - Charce - 09-25-2017

Bumping this...
I updated my Elezen's RPC/majorly changed.
I'm mostly looking for connections on him at the moment.