Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Katsuro Wakahisa - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Katsuro Wakahisa (/showthread.php?tid=19967)

Katsuro Wakahisa - Kuro-Hebi - 07-02-2017

[Image: handle.jpg]

Basic Information

Characters: Katsuro Wakahisa is my main, though I sometime play a 68 old guy by the name of Sun Hyeon.
Free Company: The Red Dragon Syndicate, crime syndicate, yakuza style
Linkshells: Only one, for the Red Dragon Syndicate.
Hooks:
■ You're a refugee from Kugane / Doma / Othard — Katsuro and his family didn't flee alone, but with a group. They could also have met with other groups along the way or met once in Ul'dah.
â–  You're someone who asked for his services in the past, for any job really. Could be as simple and boring as peeling vegetables to collecting 'protection money' or even assassination.
â–  You're a neighbor, an acquaintance or even a friend / rival. I have no problem with pre-established relationships. Just contact me.
â–  You're part of the criminal scene. Information must circulate in one way or another. Even back in Kugane, Katsuro was already part of a rakuza syndicate and his criminal file has only grown since then.
■ You're part of the law enforcement. Again, Kuro has a long criminal history and he’s not above suspicion, nor is he untraceable. Just contact me first.
â–  Your father spoke to his father - Aka, you heard of Katsuro from Sun Hyeon. The old man also has friends and acquaintances in both Ul'dah and Shirogane. He probably spoke often of his adoptive son.
â–  You're one of Katsuro's 'victim', have heard of it, or were witness. Event, time and place can be discussed.

Roleplay & Style

Roleplay density: Heavy to Light. I’m not picky and love deep stories as much as lighter ones, even RP in pve or dungeons. I should add that, though I'm fairly new to FFXIV, I'm a veteran roleplayer with 18 years under my belt.

Roleplay combat and injuries: I love playing darker themes, battles, injuries, traumatizing experiences. As long as it doesn’t lead to permanent injuries or death. Obviously, for anything severe, it’s best to discuss it prior any events. I also do not mind roleplaying the vilain, or morally gray character.

In-Character romance: You are free to try :p IC Katsuro already has someone, but I certainly won't stop anyone from flirting with him or try their luck.

Non-romantic roleplay: Well isn’t it what everyone wants? I presume this encompass any other kind of rp, from tavern to adventures and random encounters. I may be OOC as I run around doing quests but if someone begins roleplaying with me I switch to rp mode automatically. I’m also open to pre-established relationships (friends, family, rivals, etc) Just poke me if that’s something you want :)

Lore: I abide to lore the best I can. But I’m not against people using gray areas or lack of information to come up with believable head canon. As long as you did your research, that it doesn’t go into godmoding or powerplaying, I’m usually pretty open. I also draw a line between game mechanics and roleplay, but that line is pretty blurry xc

Chat channels: Depends on the rp. Usually /say and emote but I tend to revert to /party if the rp is set inside a building and passerby shouldn’t be able to hear. I use Linkshells for what they are, a long range communication device, so no emotes in there.

Personal RP Limits and RP triggers:
â–  I DO play and write about sexual themes, battle, violence, injuries, torture, pain - both physical and psychological. I don't mind being the morally gray character. If you're not sure if I roleplay things above your personal limit, you are free to take a look at Katsuro's Tumblr: https://blacksnakeofkugane.tumblr.com

â–  I WON't play or write ERP for the sake of ERP (aka it must contribute to the story or the atmosphere), excessive gore, permanent injuries or maiming (unless it was discussed prior and you have my approval), death. I rarely play the outright evil character either, as I find it more fun to walk the thin line between what is wrong and what is right.

Miscellaneous

Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)
Contact info: In-game message, on site PM or through my Tumblr
Tumblr: Black Snake of Kugane

RE: Katsuro Wakahisa - Kuro-Hebi - 10-28-2017

Updated 2017-10-28

[Image: ffxiv_08232017_190737.jpg]