Hydaelyn Role-Players
Nhyra's corner - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Nhyra's corner (/showthread.php?tid=1997)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Nhyra's corner - Kerr - 06-04-2013

I really enjoy the quality of the faces that you draw. They look somehow delicate.  And her pouty lips are so niiice.

RE: Nhyra's corner - Nhyra - 06-05-2013

Allgivenover - I like the style in the video. Ty!

Rhostel - Thank you for tips! I did try to lower the hairline. My biggest problem however was the hair looking so painted, whereas the face had more realism. Best way to fix it would've been painting the hair from scratch. I don't have patience for that... Next time I will try to build the hair by painting invidual strands... and using the outline of the skull!

Arlon, Eva, Aysun, Kassandra Dawn, Alothia and Kerr, thank you for compliments!

I tried to fix it a bit... mostly just slapped on highlights etc. with different layer modes. I declare it finished with my current skills. It ended up veery glowy. Lots of bronzing powder? But I'm happy if the character's owner is happy.

[Image: 8962046204_bea41bcc24_z.jpg]

Next I might try out non-Miqo'te female... any volunteers? Cool

Edit:

And a bonus! Since I posted same pic twice. More WoW trolls, this time a pissed off one.

Show Content

RE: Nhyra's corner - Rhostel - 06-05-2013

That does look improved, indeed! Moogle

RE: Nhyra's corner - Eva - 06-05-2013

I agree with Rhostel, it does look even better now (and it looked great before!)

I do love your work!!

*volunteers*
*volunteers Selene instead*

Dat troll be trollin!!  Frightening, and excellent arts!!  Heart

RE: Nhyra's corner - Moonfire - 06-05-2013

Sorry I haven't been feeling well so haven't checked the site much.

I am flattered and impressed. You captured her face so well! The hair isn't bad at all. Maybe just a lil more red and it would be perfect!

Thank you SO much I love it!!
Big GrinHeartThumbsup

RE: Nhyra's corner - Valan - 06-05-2013

Quote:Next I might try out non-Miqo'te female... any volunteers?
hyur female are fine?

RE: Nhyra's corner - Aysun - 06-05-2013

I'm nominating Selene Artemis for the non-Miqo'te female! Tongue She needs more art that isn't my crappy one! xD

RE: Nhyra's corner - Kerr - 06-05-2013

There should be a "Don't Kill Selene" thread, with lots of arts and stuff. Cry Selene!! Is this rumor true?!!

RE: Nhyra's corner - Aysun - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 08:02 PM)Kerr Wrote: There should be a "Don't Kill Selene" thread, with lots of arts and stuff. Cry Selene!! Is this rumor true?!!

I second this.. Sad

RE: Nhyra's corner - Nhyra - 06-08-2013

Aaaand.. for Valan!

I assumed that Sarah was a bit tomboyish looking so that's where I started. However, in the progress she became more.. prettied up. I hope it's not too far away from what it's supposed to be.

[Image: 8990943370_4721f25955_o.jpg]

And a bonus, just because.

Show Content

RE: Nhyra's corner - Aysun - 06-08-2013

Gorgeous.

Show Content

RE: Nhyra's corner - Uther - 06-08-2013

Your shading is outstanding. I'm a big fan of your work.

Also I love that pug.

RE: Nhyra's corner - Valan - 06-08-2013

Beautiful. I like it Thumbsup
Just for pedantry she have a scar on her nose, as result of her  behavior. ( but don't worry. The portrait it's already good Wink )

RE: Nhyra's corner - Nhyra - 06-08-2013

Ty all! Your comments keep me drawing Smile

Valan - The scar! I remembered it before starting... I might need to add it, the lack of it will otherwise annoy too much. But I'm glad you like it!

RE: Nhyra's corner - Eva - 06-08-2013

Oooh, that is gorgeous!!  And dat pug!!!  *squees!!*