Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Elezen Thaumaturge LF Friends - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Elezen Thaumaturge LF Friends (/showthread.php?tid=19975)

Elezen Thaumaturge LF Friends - Edgy - 07-02-2017

[Image: ogts96HETDuBvWiHpcaalA.png]

Loves:
Long walks on the beach.
Margeritas.
Illegal magics.

Being better than you at pretty much everything.
Deluding herself into believing the above even if it is not true.
Calling Auri 'lizard people'.
Being a member of the Order of Nald'thal.
Lalafell.

Dislikes:
Pretty people who talk too much.
Ugly people.
Most Au Ra.  Will readily refer to them as 'lizard people'.
Female Mi'qote.  Will readily refer to them as 'catwomen'.

Name:  Literally just calls herself 'The Black Mage' or 'Miss Magic'.  Is not actually a black mage, nor does she claim to practice the forbidden art of drawing aether from the world.  Just likes the moniker.  Will refuse to give a real name unless absolutely necessary.

OOC Name:  Eji Kha, because sometimes you just have to name your character 'edgy' just to get your point across.

IC Age: 26
(Player's OOC Age: 21)

In-Game Profession:  Works as a thaumaturge with the Order of the Nald'thal.  Apparently carries weight within the order and, ultimately, looks out for the good of Ul'dah more than she looks out for herself.  Can often be seen loitering about Ul'dah.

Prime Directive: To hunt down practicing black mages, as well as enemies of the state regarding within the walls of Ul'dah.  Occasionally keeps the peace, but may (from time to time) be the reason for unrest.

Personality:  Dudebro womanizer combined with self-righteous scholar, mixed with a fair bit of tendencies normal to a psychopath.  Cares very little for how others feel and displays an astounding lack of both empathy and sympathy, often to a comedic effect.  Will fail to realize just when she's jumped the shark in a conversation and made it entirely unbearable for the other party.

------------

OOC NOTES:  Hey there!  I'm Edgy, new to Mateus (and Final Fantasy as a whole) and I'm looking for friends to help get me established in the game world.  I'm primarily interested in R in and around Ul'dah, and am especially interested in those who have chosen to roleplay thaumaturges allied with or working for the Order of the Nald'thal.

The Black Mage, who I'll refer to from now on as TBM, is a character not designed to be taken seriously in any light whatsoever.  I primarily look for comedic roleplay, and often times prefer walkups to pre-planned RP encounters as they seem far more natural and flow a lot better.

That being said, if you are interested in Thaumaturge RP or would just like someone lightly antagonistic to terrorize your roleplay or create awkward situations for your friends and family, look no further and say no more.

RE: Elezen Thaumaturge LF Friends - Missing Aria - 07-02-2017

Well all of my characters are on Balmung but I wish I were on Mateus because your character seems very cool!  Best of luck to you and welcome to Final Fantasy! <3

Seriously though, the profile was a joy to read!