Hydaelyn Role-Players
Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Iseia - long time rper swinging by (/showthread.php?tid=1998)

Pages: 1 2

Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Iseia - 05-22-2013

Hello to you all! Ive been digging through the forums for FFXIV for a long time now since it seemed really interesting and sure enough it had one of the requirements I look for in a MMO! Truth be told I'm actually awestruck by the vast community that is here and it only gets me excited to meet you all.

Ive been playing MMO's for about 9 years now and been rping for 8. I quickly learned that not only does rping make a game seem endless, it brings you to good people. So, guess I should let you know a bit about me.
Cool RL my name is Jenoko. IG you will see me as Iseia Windsong, Ive used this character in many games trying to find role players but most times to no luck. I do work full time at a night-time daycare so my hours are a bit wacky and may not get to play as much as I want. (basically 4PM-1AM Frustrated)

So a bit about Iseia Windsong perhaps? I use this as a base for my character personality, appearance and background (then add on more when I learn more lore)

Name: Iseia Windsong

Race: (generally is made human or next closest thing)

Appearance: An albino woman. (white/silver hair - Red eyes) She has pale skin and her hair is quite long. Her clothes seem to be well tended yet simple unless the situation required different attire. She holds the appearance as though a Scholar. She appears to be in her early 20's / very late teens

Personality: her personality is quite difficult. Her alignment is Lawful Neutral. To those she is either not comfortable with or simply does not know, her act is defensive. She tries to pry any information from the other in attempt to end a debate in her head of if they are trustworthy or not. She is however always more than happy to provide information if asked(more so if they are trust worthy). In the event she gets taken off guard, She becomes quite Timid, Nervous, and embarrassed for loosing her composure and would scramble in her words trying to rebuild her defense.   To those she is either comfortable around, or befriended, She does not feel the need to raise her wall of defense. She would appear more relaxed and more playful as well as much easier to throw off guard.

I have yet to devise a backstory for her for this game as I have yet learned enough of the lore to be confident in doing so. However the most basic and used backstory for her is that her father was a nobleman whereupon her mother was simply a traveler. at a young age she traveled with her mother till eventually the father decided to have her be taught privately as the simplest way to deal with her. Thus because of this, she became well learned and as she came of age, became a scholar setting foot to learn everything and anything she can till she can find a specific area of interest (that main interest varies game to game depending on how she developed)

Other info - Because of her personality, Ive deemed that her becoming a mage of some sorts is the best path. also as a side note, please understand that I change the character profile from game to game mainly the characters personality. (i tend to keep the appearance) this all depends on the lore and the games overall setting so that her personality is suited for the setting at hand.

If I missed anything please whack me and tell me what I missed >.<; otherwise if you have questions or just want to comment, feel free to let me know! (dont whack me then though!)

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Xenedra - 05-22-2013

Welcome to the RPC~ Glad to have you! Feel free to ask any questions you might have about zee game or just bother us about whatever. We like it : P

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Weffrey - 05-22-2013

Welcome to the site!

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Uther - 05-22-2013

Welcome! Your character sounds interesting, and I like that you recycle the same idea from game-to-game. You must really be in that character's head. RPing with you should be fun!

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Ronberku - 05-22-2013

Welcome to the RPC! And also a happy birthday! At least I see it is on the bottom of the main forum page. Hopefully I'm not sorely mistaken.

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Kylin - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 10:18 AM)Ronberku Wrote: Welcome to the RPC! And also a happy birthday! At least I see it is on the bottom of the main forum page. Hopefully I'm not sorely mistaken.
 Whatchu talkin' about Ronberku? I don't see any birthdays Huh

Anywho, welcome to the forums/community! Look forward to seeing you in the upcoming phases of beta hopefully (and beyond)!

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Deirdre - 05-22-2013

Welcome to the RPC Big Grin! Cactuar

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Valan - 05-22-2013

Welcome

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Eva - 05-22-2013

She sounds like an interesting character and I am looking forward to meeting her.

Welcome to the RPC!  Thumbsup

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Kassandra Dawn - 05-22-2013

Welcome

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Ronberku - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 10:29 AM)Kylin Wrote:
(05-22-2013, 10:18 AM)Ronberku Wrote: Welcome to the RPC! And also a happy birthday! At least I see it is on the bottom of the main forum page. Hopefully I'm not sorely mistaken.
 Whatchu talkin' about Ronberku? I don't see any birthdays Huh

Anywho, welcome to the forums/community! Look forward to seeing you in the upcoming phases of beta hopefully (and beyond)!

I found the issue. My time settings somehow stood on GMT+10. Tomorrow however is her birthday XD. So I guess I'm a day too soon.

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Gerik - 05-22-2013

Hiiiiii

And happy pre-birthday!
/jumps out of a cake

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Iseia - 05-22-2013

hahah thank you for the happy birthdays Big Grin

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Aysun - 05-22-2013

Welcome! Wander over to the wiki~

RE: Iseia - long time rper swinging by - Ryanti - 05-23-2013

Welcome to the madhouse. Please leave your hat and coat at the door.

Please keep your hands, arms, and legs inside the vehicle at all times.

Bouncy