Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] - Looking for RP, fun, friends, etc. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] - Looking for RP, fun, friends, etc. (/showthread.php?tid=19995)

[Balmung] - Looking for RP, fun, friends, etc. - Muse - 07-04-2017

Adventure calls to Tsuzuri, a Raen has a penchant for both exploration, unlike some others of her original family, with skills in healing, research, magic, and gadgetry.  She has an interest particularly in artifacts, though not as much for the monetary value as for the sheer excitement of unearthing old objects and treasures while trying to determine the history behind such things.  While not always successful in the latter right away, she seeks to learn more.  She has some interest in infusing arcane qualities and is an amateur tinkerer in such devices.  The mad scientist aura is not an accident.

Arashiko, aspiring Miqo'te fighter and doer of great deeds, or so she dreams.  Having learned her sword skills from her brother, she comes simply to Ul'Dah with the starry-eyed wonder of a new adventurer, with a love of the sea, though travels have now taken her away from the beloved ocean.  

What is being looked for:

Roleplay, IC interaction, stories to unfold, plot.. both short and long term are always welcome.  i may add more as I get to know the game again and get into things, but for now, I am keeping it simple.  Tsuzuri is the 'main' though lately, I have been spending time on Arashiko as well.  Interesting to have fresh characters, I find, that I will shape for story (though I do keep their backgrounds in mind) as I find RP in Ezorea.  Snow is my third character that aspires to be a bard, but I have not played that one as much.

Cheers!

RE: [Balmung] - Looking for RP, fun, friends, etc. - Thunderbolt300 - 07-05-2017

Hey there again! Big Grin

So, really either of your characters could very easily run into Kasi and probably get on with her pretty well too. 

In Tsuzuri's case, Kasi is also an avid enthusiast of exploration and sightseeing, and isn't any stranger to delving into dark places. Granted, her interests aren't scholarly- she's just got a wanderlust streak a mile wide and errs more on the martial side of the spectrum. 

In Arashiko's case, Kasi gets on especially well with kin and will go out of her way to give them a hand any way she can (Seeker or Keeper, doesn't matter- Miqo master race /nod). Kasi's got a good 17 years of combat experience with swords and polearms, and has largely earned a living on the road as a mercenary, which goes hand-in-hand with her wanderlust. If Arashiko is looking to find a starting point for adventure, a mentor, or just someone to run into along the road, Kasi could probably fill out that role! 

You're more than welcome to hit me up if any of this tickles- just lemme know! Best of luck!

RE: [Balmung] - Looking for RP, fun, friends, etc. - Muse - 07-07-2017

(07-05-2017, 09:25 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Hey there again! Big Grin

So, really either of your characters could very easily run into Kasi and probably get on with her pretty well too. 

In Tsuzuri's case, Kasi is also an avid enthusiast of exploration and sightseeing, and isn't any stranger to delving into dark places. Granted, her interests aren't scholarly- she's just got a wanderlust streak a mile wide and errs more on the martial side of the spectrum. 

In Arashiko's case, Kasi gets on especially well with kin and will go out of her way to give them a hand any way she can (Seeker or Keeper, doesn't matter- Miqo master race /nod). Kasi's got a good 17 years of combat experience with swords and polearms, and has largely earned a living on the road as a mercenary, which goes hand-in-hand with her wanderlust. If Arashiko is looking to find a starting point for adventure, a mentor, or just someone to run into along the road, Kasi could probably fill out that role! 

You're more than welcome to hit me up if any of this tickles- just lemme know! Best of luck!

That sounds great, thanks! I shall look you and your characters up sometime soon. Thank you for the response.