Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Xaela Looking For Contacts! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Xaela Looking For Contacts! (/showthread.php?tid=20144)

Xaela Looking For Contacts! - Hixxi - 07-18-2017

[Image: BhtLtsq.jpg]

Welp now that the levelling experience is over for Alakhai I can concentrate on finding myself some roleplay over on Balmung! I’d love to make some new friends and establish some plots with folk on my Xaela lady, thusly I’m putting out this post as a way for people to potentially reach out.

So who is Alakhai Qalli?

Alakhai is a young woman who, despite belonging to the ‘Songbirds of the Steppe’, rather fancies herself more of a yol than a canary. Whilst she loves learning dance and music and, like all her people, carries with her a beautiful singing voice, Alakhai has made a point of learning the art of the spear and thusly has left home on a grand adventure to prove herself as a warrior. She is a kindly soul at heart, full of quiet passions and accompanied by a prominant sense of humour. But she also has a short temper and angers easily, especially if she feels her honour has been laid low.

In general she’s more of a genteel ‘chaotic neutral’ type of character - she is quite happy to sit and listen to stories and sing Qalli ballads, but she does not believe in holding back with actions or words and cares little for the law outside of the Steppe; Alakhai likes to be able to do and say whatever she likes. That said, she’s not on the lookout for trouble at all, nor does she actively seek disruption. As far as she sees it, she is a razor sharp leaf on the wind that travels as she pleases and cuts down those in her way.

You Might Know Alakhai If:
  • You’re a Xaela of the Azim Steppe.
  • Or even a fellow Qalli!
  • You hang out at Reunion.
  • You sailed across to Eorzea fairly recently and perhaps were on the same merchant vessel as her.
  • Or met her in Kugane extremely briefly.
  • You frequent bars in Limsa Lominsa.
  • You’ve hired her and her spear out for work.
  • Or maybe have heard her sing at a campfire in exchange for coin somewhere in Eorzea.

These are just fairly easy tags for ways to set up RP or links - honestly I’d be thrilled to meet RPers of all ilk! I’m available in game and through Discord at Hixxi#2706 so give me a shout!

If you would like to read more about Alakhai, please click here to go to her tagged content on my blog! I hope to hear from you soon!

[Image: tumblr_inline_otd0huI39p1rjsvti_540.png]

RE: Xaela Looking For Contacts! - Khatar'sae - 07-20-2017

I am actually looking for people to RP with on my character in Othard and would love to set something up with you. I play Khatar'sae Banchamek in game and can also be reached on discord at MPoon#6780. Khatar'sae is a monk and a traditional Keeper with a 'survival of the fittest' mentality.