Hydaelyn Role-Players
New to Mateus - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New to Mateus (/showthread.php?tid=20161)

New to Mateus - Elementalcyborg - 07-20-2017

Umm, hello! I can be quite shy at first and it's hard for me to start conversations/ "put myself out there" so to speak. But I'm hoping to rejoin the RPC with a new character: a lalafell conjurer. I'm hoping to find some friends and/or a rp focused free company.

RE: New to Mateus - Thunderbolt300 - 07-21-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

Best of luck over on Mateus!

RE: New to Mateus - Zeizei - 07-21-2017

Welcome to Mateus!  I'm Zeizei Zeloo and I'm newish around here too!  I've been really lucky to fall into a group with some old and new friends alike and I'm always looking to meet more people!  
I play a bit of a loud mouthed bratty Miqo'te orphan, feel free to look me up in game some time (I'm usually around after 6pm PDT) or peek in at our FC's Library and Lounge at Goblet Ward 10, Brimming Heart Subdivision, Plot 49 to see if anyone's around!

RE: New to Mateus - Elementalcyborg - 07-21-2017

Sure, I'd love to :3

RE: New to Mateus - Salsabeaver - 07-22-2017

Welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

Although I'm not on Mateus, I wish you the best of luck and you got this -- I believe in you! It might be even easier over there finding people to RP with you, due to it still growing and everything. I'll ask some people I know there to see where all the rp hub-bub is, if you want -- but again, best wishes!

RE: New to Mateus - Elementalcyborg - 07-22-2017

That'd be nice. TBH I find it hard to initiate rp sometimes because I feel like I might be bothering folks Sad

RE: New to Mateus - Momonija - 07-26-2017

Ooh another Lala CNJ! And on Mateus no less O_O Welcome back, even though I wasn't here whenever you first started no doubt.

Do you have a wiki thing set up yet? Here's mine, let me know if you find any of it interesting at all or want to RP an event idea from your own character >w<

If not, that's cool too, best of luck to ya Big Grin

RE: New to Mateus - Gegenji - 07-26-2017

(07-22-2017, 04:45 PM)Elementalcyborg Wrote: That'd be nice. TBH I find it hard to initiate rp sometimes because I feel like I might be bothering folks Sad

That's honestly the toughest part about starting RP. Blush

However, when in doubt, shoot them a tell or approach them OOCly and see if you can plan to have an RP session at some other time! And, speaking from experience, it definitely gets easier the more you RP. It hasn't completely gone away from me, but it's certainly a lot less prevalent. Thumbsup

RE: New to Mateus - Elementalcyborg - 07-27-2017

(07-26-2017, 02:26 PM)Momonija Wrote: Ooh another Lala CNJ! And on Mateus no less O_O Welcome back, even though I wasn't here whenever you first started no doubt.

Do you have a wiki thing set up yet? Here's mine, let me know if you find any of it interesting at all or want to RP an event idea from your own character >w<

If not, that's cool too, best of luck to ya Big Grin

I don't have a page set up but I do need to put some kind of character sheet together. (We'll see if I ever remember to do that >_<) However, I'd love to meet you IC and participate in events :3