Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind (/showthread.php?tid=20179)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Kaiverta - 07-23-2017

[Image: Art_Station_Banner.png]

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Various Art Examples
Post 3: FFXIV Commissions

INTRODUCTION

Hi there!

I'm a long-ago player of FFXIV.

Since I am not playing at the moment, I've come here to feed my FF needs by interacting with everyone here, and offering my art services. I can draw any of the races, armoured or dressed in casual attire, in single images or as couples or groups. Keep in mind that the more detailed the request is, the longer it will take. I also have requests not related to FFXIV which will add to time taken, but I hope you'll find it worth it in the end! Smile

You can find my pricing and other information via the fourth link below my signature picture, labeled 'Website'.

BASIC PRICE GUIDE:
Full coloured bust (shoulders up) - $26USD
Full coloured waist up - $37USD
Full coloured full body - $58USD

Please refer to my art website for more information as pricing can change depending on your order. Smile

WORKING ON:
1. Offsite commission

TO-DO LIST:

COMPLETED LIST:

Below is a list of completed FFXIV commissions. You can view the commissions by clicking the customer name. Each name links to its corresponding commission on Tumblr.

1. Edvyn (full colour waist-up, realistic anime, with hat+staff) (COMPLETED/PAID)
2. SicketySix (full colour full body, realistic anime, with chainmail and sword) (COMPLETED/PAID)
3. Dej  (full colour waist-up Au Ra 'anthro', realistic anime, with bow) (COMPLETED/PAID)

Below is the form that you should fill out if you want to order some art. It keeps all your information neat and organized so that I can reference it more easily, and thus keep the progress of your commission flowing without hassle.I also added a of things that I do and do not feel comfortable drawing.

Order Form
Please input your information in the same place where the description of each question is written (in the brackets - which you can erase afterward).

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Kaiverta - 07-23-2017

VARIOUS ART EXAMPLES

NEWEST FINISHED:

[Image: comm___misatabi_by_kaiverta-dbxjas2.png]

SKETCHES:
Show Content

ARMOUR/WEAPON EXAMPLE
(thus hopefully relevant to FF Online):
[Image: duchess_and_duke_by_kaiverta-d9qenpc.jpg]

[Image: 2el60ch.jpg]

RE: Kaiverta Commissions (realistic anime) - Kaiverta - 07-23-2017

FINAL FANTASY XIV COMMISSIONS

[Image: Pay_Pal_Badge.png]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
CURRENT WIP

[Image: Alvina2.png]

HEADSHOT/BUST

Coming soon...

WAIST/KNEE
[Image: ffxiv_comm_1_b___edvyn_coloured_by_kaiverta-dbk7gq6.png]

FULL-BODY

Coming soon...

--
Website
DeviantArt
http://kaiverta.tumblr.com/

RE: Kaiverta Commissions (realistic anime) - AishaHeartfield - 07-23-2017

Awesome art is awesome.

Best of luck!

(07-23-2017, 09:40 AM)AishaHeartfield Wrote: Awesome art is awesome.

Best of luck!

Ah, thanks very much, Aisha. :3

RE: Kaiverta Commissions (realistic anime) - AishaHeartfield - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 10:10 AM)Kaiverta Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 09:40 AM)AishaHeartfield Wrote: Awesome art is awesome.

Best of luck!

Ah, thanks very much, Aisha. :3

You're welcome!

RE: Kaiverta Commissions (realistic anime) - KaminaEssar - 07-23-2017

Seriously, those eyes doe. Love the anime style you have!

(07-23-2017, 03:14 PM)KaminaEssar Wrote: Seriously, those eyes doe. Love the anime style you have!

Ah, thanks very much. Smile

RE: Kaiverta Commissions (realistic anime) - Kaiverta - 07-24-2017

This is a fully coloured 'bust' ($26USD). The person said the wings didn't need to be added, and thus didn't pay for them, so I just put a little 'sketch' of the wings behind the character--who is an avian, so he needs them. xD

[Image: irenicfin1_by_kaiverta-daw060r.png]

RE: Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Kaiverta - 07-30-2017

Commission list updated! Smile Thanks Edvyn for being my first customer on the FF forums~

RE: Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Kaiverta - 07-30-2017

Thanks SicketySix for your order! Smile

RE: Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Kaiverta - 08-01-2017

Sketch for Edvyn - colouring up soon...

[Image: Edvyn_Sketch.jpg]

RE: Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Kaiverta - 08-03-2017

Sketch stage (of full colour) full body with chainmail (armour) and sword for SicketySix. Tongue

[Image: Sickety_Six_SKETCH2.jpg]

RE: Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Fox - 08-03-2017

Your shading work is absolutely lovely!

RE: Kaiverta Commissions - A Creative Hand For Your Creative Mind - Kaiverta - 08-04-2017

(08-03-2017, 04:13 PM)Foxberry Wrote: Your shading work is absolutely lovely!

Thanks very much! Smile Still got a bit to learn~