Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts (/showthread.php?tid=20299)

Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Wolfsblood - 08-07-2017

"When life becomes harder, you must change yourself to become stronger."

[Image: DJrEU03.png]

Hey, all! This is Rona and I'm very interested in diving in to some creative RP with her. I'm mostly interested in making friends, enemies, adventuring, potential romance, drama, character development, and creating cool story lines. I play on Discord at Queenstreet#8541, or in-game, and you can reach me on Discord, on-site, in-game, or whatever way you're most comfortable with. Let's get started!

Name: Rona Wolfsblood

Race: Highlander

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Class: Dark Knight

Orientation: Pansexual (Rona cares for who a person is on the inside, and not for who they are on the out) 

Personality: Rona is often strict and stern, with very little patience. She prefers to engage her problems head on and handle situations with the swing of her sword. Despite her headstrong attitude, she has an unrivaled sense of honor and pride, always striving to protect those weaker than herself, stand up for her friends, and do the right thing. In normal conversations, she is nothing short of socially awkward -- not timid or insecure, but clueless and not quick to reveal her emotions. 

Motivations: Rona strives to become stronger -- not to vanquish her enemies or rule the lands, but to protect the people of the world. She travels the lands, offering her sword and her magic wherever she can to fight off oppressors and bring justice and security across every continent. 

Hooks:

* You are a fellow Dark Knight, Paladin, Or Do-Gooder

* You are a Brigand, a Thief, or Something Evil 

* You need the help of a Dark Knight

* You are a fellow adventurer 

* You need a helping hand 
And plenty more. I play in-game or on Discord, and you can reach me at Queenstreet#8541. Message me on-site or on Discord if interested. Thanks!

RE: Looking For Connections - Rona Wolfsblood, Defender of the People - Kieron Lohengrin - 08-07-2017

welcome \o

RE: Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Wolfsblood - 08-08-2017

Updated! Let's play!

RE: Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Oroban - 08-08-2017

I'd like to meet her on Khy sometime, if I could! He's an errant do-gooder himself, though if she's stern and strict, he may rub her the wrong way. (Him being an upbeat airhead with no attention span for anything but his hobbies and all.)

(08-08-2017, 08:07 AM)Oroban Wrote: I'd like to meet her on Khy sometime, if I could! He's an errant do-gooder himself, though if she's stern and strict, he may rub her the wrong way. (Him being an upbeat airhead with no attention span for anything but his hobbies and all.)

Haha, that might be fun. This character was inspired by Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail, so if you're familiar with the anime, might not be too dissimilar to Erza and Natsu's relationship. But yeah, more RP is always good. Smile

RE: Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Gegenji - 08-08-2017

Another protector of others! Yay!

Chachan might make for a good friend, I think. He's all about protecting people and - while he doesn't do it as directly as he used to in his somewhat childish rush into Paladinhood - he current does so via the high quality armor he crafts. So, while he might not fight at her side (though he can still scuffle if needed, he just doesn't like to die to his inherent pacifism), he could help with armor crafting and general equipment maintenance!

... if she's likely to frequent Ul'dah or Limsa, of course. And can handle his cheerful, if a bit worrywort, personality.

(08-08-2017, 08:55 AM)Gegenji Wrote: Another protector of others! Yay!

Chachan might make for a good friend, I think. He's all about protecting people and - while he doesn't do it as directly as he used to in his somewhat childish rush into Paladinhood - he current does so via the high quality armor he crafts. So, while he might not fight at her side (though he can still scuffle if needed, he just doesn't like to die to his inherent pacifism), he could help with armor crafting and general equipment maintenance!

... if she's likely to frequent Ul'dah or Limsa, of course. And can handle his cheerful, if a bit worrywort, personality.

Yeah, that'd be awesome! Let's set something up!

RE: Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Thunderbolt300 - 08-08-2017

Hey there! 

I'll toss my sword into the ring here as an evil feller- change things up a bit and make life exciting. Wink

Kasi is a wandering mercenary, trader, cook, and a few other things, but she delves into the criminal underworld rather regularly and definitely errs on the dark side. That said, she's a morally grey character even if she's evil at her core, so there's always a reason she does what she does and she definitely doesn't think of herself as being evil- just pragmatic. If this tickles at all, lemme know!

(08-08-2017, 09:17 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Hey there! 

I'll toss my sword into the ring here as an evil feller- change things up a bit and make life exciting. Wink

Kasi is a wandering mercenary, trader, cook, and a few other things, but she delves into the criminal underworld rather regularly and definitely errs on the dark side. That said, she's a morally grey character even if she's evil at her core, so there's always a reason she does what she does and she definitely doesn't think of herself as being evil- just pragmatic. If this tickles at all, lemme know!

Definitely! We should figure something out on PM or on Discord. Smile

RE: Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Gegenji - 08-09-2017

(08-08-2017, 08:59 AM)Wolfsblood Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 08:55 AM)Gegenji Wrote: Another protector of others! Yay!

Yeah, that'd be awesome! Let's set something up!

Wow, didn't expect such a quick response, haha! Blush

Anyway! I'm all for setting something up. Just lemme know what times are good for you... or you can always give me a poke via PMs/chat room here... or if you see me in game on Chachan or his older brother Gogonji. Thumbsup

RE: Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Thunderbolt300 - 08-09-2017

All I have to say here is that it was a blast getting a chance to have Kasi run into Rona and having a little scuffle. Gonna have to have another encounter soon (probably a bit more tense...). More people should hit her up!

RE: Chaotic Good Dark Knight Searching For Contacts - Shas - 08-12-2017

Guess I'll throw Elsbeth into this as well. She's a former Paladin/Sultansworn but is mostly doing the job of a healer these days, wandering between various places. Feel free to hit me up on Elsbeth or Freya Blackheart if you see me on.