Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Stalwart Sentry - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Stalwart Sentry (/showthread.php?tid=20397)

[Balmung] Stalwart Sentry - Sentry - 08-17-2017

I. Basic Info

Characters: Stalwart Sentry. For more character information, you can peruse his wiki here.

Primary character: Stalwart Sentry

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

I’d say Medium to Heavy. I am currently in the process of getting through the MSQ content, but I am always willing to set that aside for RP! Feel free to poke me if you see me around, and don’t hesitate to walk up if I have the RP tag up. Or if I am walking. Walking always means I am in character. 

Views on RP combat and injuries:

I am definitely open to combat and injuries. Garleans are bound to get into conflict with others after all! I prefer freeform over dice (unless the encounter is being explicitly run with dice) for most random encounters. I do not accept auto-hitting nor someone else deciding what type of injuries is inflicted on my character. I am fine with Marius being injured, or even losing, but death and permanent maiming and such, I reserve the right to decide for my own character. And I do not like fighting for the sake of fighting, it should make sense narratively and this is RP. It should also be a cooperative effort! And fun!

Views on IC romance:

I am open to romance, it adds more depth into the story and the character, I feel. What I am not open to is IC interactions leading into OOC drama. Romance is to be strictly kept in character please.

Views on no
n-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
This sounds like such a broad category to cover. Of course I would like RP that is outside of romance! Family RP wise? I already have the history of his immediate family set, although they are all NPCs. Other than that, I am certainly am open to discussing characters having past acquaintances and a shared history. 

Views on lore:

I try to adhere to the lore as much as possible, but admittedly, there isn’t a lot when it comes to Garlemald. I am aware I may have to retcon some details in the future, but I am trying to keep things vague in certain areas if possible because of this. Feel free to let me know if you notice anything on my part that undisputedly contradicts lore. I am happy to adjust. Otherwise, unless it is something that completely breaks the established setting, I am likely going to roll with it if it makes sense.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

Say and all emotes are in IC.
Tells may or may not be IC.
Party chats can be predetermined.
LS chats are usually not IC unless it is an RP LS.

III. Other Info

Timezone: PST
Contact info: Please PM me here. I will try and check daily.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~