Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Shiva EU] Greetings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: [Shiva EU] Greetings (/showthread.php?tid=20406)

[Shiva EU] Greetings - SanguineMoon - 08-18-2017

Hey there!
I am Naran and I play on Shiva. First: Sorry for my bad English, I am German :'D
I play MMOs since ... 2008 or something like that. Startet with WoW, went through SWTOR and TESO and now I am here. And I like it. Mainjob is Astrologian, then Summoner and Scholar. Currently I am leveling a Redmage.

Although Naran is a huntress from the Dotharl tribe, she and her brother live in Eorzea, currently in Ul'dah. They have kind of a tavern/marketplace/fight club -  they call it a mix between Reunion and Naadam. It's called "der schwarze Loaghtan" (Black Loaghtan) and it is in the Goblets (7,17&18)

Hrm. Now I have no idea, what I could write anymore. Well - feel free, to ask me anything you want!

<3 Naran

P.S. On Omega I am Sarantuya Dotharl. Yesh, I love them xD

RE: [Shiva EU] Greetings - Thunderbolt300 - 08-18-2017

Hey there and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

Sadly, I don't know how much is over there on Shiva, but regardless, I wish you the best of luck with your tavern brawling! Nothing quite like breaking stools and creating improvised weapons.

RE: [Shiva EU] Greetings - SanguineMoon - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 11:23 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Sadly, I don't know how much is over there on Shiva,
Thanks!

There's quite a big German RP Community on Shiva. It is said, it's the biggest German one.

RE: [Shiva EU] Greetings - Thunderbolt300 - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 11:25 AM)Naran Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 11:23 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Sadly, I don't know how much is over there on Shiva,
Thanks!

There's quite a big German RP Community on Shiva. It is said, it's the biggest German one.

Oh, cool! Well, TIL- I don't get out of my cage much over here. cough

RE: [Shiva EU] Greetings - Cranberri - 08-19-2017

Hi Naran!

Welcome to the community. I hope that you find it a useful place! I am new myself, so I do not have any questions for you Smile Still trying to make my way on the Omega server. I hope that you meet some rpers on Shiva.

RE: [Shiva EU] Greetings - mongi291 - 08-19-2017

Oh, welcome! My main character, Amasandji, is on Shiva and he's a Dotharl too (although he has abandoned the tribe)! Even though I don't get to RP often with him, partly because I don't speak german, leading me to creating a RP alt on Omega, I've come up anyway with a story and everything for him. You could try sending me a tell, usually I'm around from 5 pm to 11 pm server time, barring emergencies and dinner time.

RE: [Shiva EU] Greetings - SanguineMoon - 08-20-2017

(08-19-2017, 10:08 AM)mongi291 Wrote: Oh, welcome! My main character, Amasandji, is on Shiva and he's a Dotharl too (although he has abandoned the tribe)! Even though I don't get to RP often with him, partly because I don't speak german, leading me to creating a RP alt on Omega, I've come up anyway with a story and everything for him. You could try sending me a tell, usually I'm around from 5 pm to 11 pm server time, barring emergencies and dinner time.
Uh! I'll try to catch you! Maybe we can do some RP! Although I never did RP in English ^^' But I'll try to send you a tell :3

RE: [Shiva EU] Greetings - Kieron Lohengrin - 08-20-2017

willkommen \o