Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Kye Rahn'as - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Kye Rahn'as (/showthread.php?tid=20416)

Kye Rahn'as - Shark-Heart - 08-20-2017

[Image: TxEjmbD.jpg]

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:Kye Rahn'as

• Primary character:Kye Rahn'as, part time blacksmith, armorer, black market dweller, and pirate. Full time self-proclaimed 'Sea Prince'. Generally a good contact to have if you need a weapon or piece of armor made for cheap.. if you can tolerate the smiles and smoke. He loves meeting new faces and will treat everyone like a customer. But don't let the soft smile and cigarette smoke fool you. Inside of his mind rest ideas that some might find unruly and wild, but he'll do anything as long as it benefits him in the long run. (More in the wiki below!)

• Linkshells: Just a few hunt Linkshells.
  • Primary RP linkshell:None.

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium! I'm usually leveling or running dailies/raids and stuff while on the game but I can also make time for RP! I do play other games outside of FFXIV but it's my main game! Discord is also an option. I'm good with dark, mature, anything really. I usually do para RP but I'm also fine with mirroring!

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm fine with both! If there are any serious injuries I think it should be something discussed beforehand. With that being said I do like how my characters are, but if it happens and is planned well I can get behind it.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm all for it! Especially if the characters have good chemistry but like injuries and combat it could be something discussed OOCly! I don't seek it out but I'm all for ships! Usually things that happen over time are right up my alley instead of instant things.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Kye grew up on a pirate ship and up until recently found his half-sister, so I'm all up for plotting old friends/family/guardians. At this time in career old business (and new, of course!) could eventually pop up and I'm super fine with that! Especially the people he crosses in his line of work. There are quite a few people that don't want him around.

• Views on lore:
    I do follow the lore and abide by it. With that being said I also might forget a thing or two here and there. Have a character that other people or yourself think bend the lore a bit? I'm all good with that! I love unique characters and how others portray them, so anything is fine with me! I'm laid back with pretty much all of these topics.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    My FC uses linkpearls (our main LS) for RP. For quick RP I don't mind using say chat or if someone prefers party chat for privacy I'm also okay with that. Honestly I'm cool with using any chat room, I'm pretty flexible to what people want to use.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone:EST
  • Contact info:
    Discord: Kye/Howl#7428
    Tumblr in my signature! I can be reached at any of these or in game! I'm mostly on FF like I said before!