Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for contact (more RP) and information - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for contact (more RP) and information (/showthread.php?tid=20433)

Looking for contact (more RP) and information - Karaan - 08-22-2017

Hello
everyone,

Iam Karaan Nolan, from Balmung, I'll use this thread for two reasons that I will explain.

Firstone, will be to open myself for more contact, persons to RP with

Karaanis a chronicler, adventurer who is looking for contacts (information) or allies to Works with in his different jobs he took and make. He owns a of old tomes from Ala Migho to Isghard and always has a pick interest in the Primals, so anyone wanting to learn more about them, study them.

The second subject is for my future plot.

I am looking for lore information about the Corpse Brigade and contacts that would have deal with them or even player that have a character being one of them. Any links for lore can be post in this thread or by PM.

In-game: Karaan Nolan or by discord @Karrnath

RE: Looking for contact (more RP) and information - Sounsyy - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 04:35 PM)Karaan Wrote: I am looking for lore information about the Corpse Brigade and contacts that would have deal with them or even player that have a character being one of them. Any links for lore can be post in this thread or by PM.

There's not a ton of lore on the Corpse Brigade, but you can find out basically everything we have on them in this post on the Peoples of Ala Mhigo. Hope this helps! ^^

RE: Looking for contact (more RP) and information - Karaan - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 06:37 PM)Sounsyy Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 04:35 PM)Karaan Wrote: I am looking for lore information about the Corpse Brigade and contacts that would have deal with them or even player that have a character being one of them. Any links for lore can be post in this thread or by PM.

There's not a ton of lore on the Corpse Brigade, but you can find out basically everything we have on them in this post on the Peoples of Ala Mhigo. Hope this helps! ^^

Thank you, I will look into this post for my information Smile

I am still looking for contact, people to RP with Big Grin

RE: Looking for contact (more RP) and information - Shady Individual - 08-26-2017

Hey there! I noticed your post looking for more connections and information, and I think I might just be able to help with that

My character helps run a bookstore in the Goblet, so if you have need of information---be it in books form, or word of mouth from his... sources... you're more than welcome to seek him out! Big Grin

Feel free to send me a tell in-game, or catch me on here!

Wishing you the best in your search! Thumbsup

RE: Looking for contact (more RP) and information - Karaan - 08-26-2017

(08-26-2017, 04:58 AM)Shady Individual Wrote: Hey there! I noticed your post looking for more connections and information, and I think I might just be able to help with that

My character helps run a bookstore in the Goblet, so if you have need of information---be it in books form, or word of mouth from his... sources... you're more than welcome to seek him out! Big Grin

Feel free to send me a tell in-game, or catch me on here!

Wishing you the best in your search! Thumbsup

I will poke you soon in-game or even here to know when you'll be free Big Grin

RE: Looking for contact (more RP) and information - Akeno Asukai - 08-26-2017

(08-22-2017, 04:35 PM)Karaan Wrote: anyone wanting to learn more about them, study them.

This. Every bit of this.
Akeno would certainly have feelers out in Kugane -- searching for this type of person or information leading to someone with knowledge she's not yet obtained. So a person with a fascination/interest in Primals and all of the information which comes with it would definitely be someone she would have her shadows searching for.

^^; I won't be around much in-game, but I'm passing your name onto Akeno's personal Shadow in the hopes he'll reach out within twenty-four hours. 

RE: Looking for contact (more RP) and information - Karaan - 08-26-2017

(08-26-2017, 03:40 PM)Akeno Asukai Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 04:35 PM)Karaan Wrote: anyone wanting to learn more about them, study them.

This. Every bit of this.
Akeno would certainly have feelers out in Kugane -- searching for this type of person or information leading to someone with knowledge she's not yet obtained. So a person with a fascination/interest in Primals and all of the information which comes with it would definitely be someone she would have her shadows searching for.

^^; I won't be around much in-game, but I'm passing your name onto Akeno's personal Shadow in the hopes he'll reach out within twenty-four hours. 

Good, I will wait for you or your shadow to contact me Smile